• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caucau coming to the Tigers?

Really? where did you hear about that? would be great to see him in Europe again. Tuquiri would be running scared if he came to the Tahs after Rupeni destroyed him over 20 metres a few years back, brilliance.

I used to love watching Caucau for Agen in the 06/07 season. His sidesteps were out of this World. Him getting back into form, in Europe, would be a dream come true (and nightmare, since Sale would have to play against him >_>.)

Well, caucau was keeping to the fiji training plan for the RWC even though he wasn't selected so perhaps he has given up the munchies and recreational drugs and can make it work.

His size is not a problem, but his pace is what makes him great, and that sidestep. He has always been a bit podgy looking from what i recall and he was incredible then, so imagine what he could do if he toned up a bit and lost a few lbs.

Problem is for all the talent, he is a completely buffoon when it comes to professionalism.

He use to be 95kg when he played for Northland Taniwha and Auckland Blues but than he just put on the weight when he went up north. What have yous been doing to him up there? thing is he can still move like a bullet hopefully he gets his act together. He should come back to New Zealand and play 7's Gordon Tietjens will take all that goodness away and turn him back into the athlete he use to be.

We he's only 28 so he has a few years left in him yet.

Mite, what make you think he'd more likely sign with the Tahs? I would have thought he'd chase the money and the Tigers would be likely to offer the most? Or do you have information that Waratahs are offering more or something? I'd certainly like to see him here though :D

I just want to be able to see him play live at RWC 2011.

I think it'd be money vs location. He's nearer home at the Tahs, but wouldn't get as much gametime as he could at Tigers. But it's what he wants and what is best to get him back into the game.

He can make money at Tigers, but look at his record with Agen. I think they did all they could to get him proper but he couldn't cope with it. Money doesn't matter when you can't be bothered to return from somewhere or miss training etc

Latest posts