• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'> Ok, he's good but, I think this post is turning gay somehow.

[/b]
Somehow I just realized that you are gay. Maybe it's your anti-Chabalist mentality. Chabal will melt your face off.
[/b][/quote]

I don’t see that happening, your lover could be a good rugby player, but I’m 6'5" 265lbs and I also do martial arts, beside the point that I’m Chabal dad.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Ok, he's good but, I think this post is turning gay somehow.

[/b]
Somehow I just realized that you are gay. Maybe it's your anti-Chabalist mentality. Chabal will melt your face off.
[/b][/quote]

I don't see that happening, your lover could be a good rugby player, but I'm 6'5" 265lbs and I also do martial arts, beside the point that I'm Chabal dad.

[/b][/quote]
Wow...that was a bit of overcompensation there. "Hmm, he called me gay. I know what will disuede them, my love of martial arts and my statistical measurements. If anything isn't gay it's that...now how can I finish it? By Jove I've got it, I will claim that I indeed am not gay because I impregnated Chabal's mother...Now, they'll have to think I'm straight!!!"
Thankfully Chabal has better things to worry about at the moment...like the RWC, if not...you'd be dead.

gallery_81_2_5490.jpg

gallery_81_2_32326.jpg

gallery_81_2_438072.jpg

this topis is cracked as! haha very popular too!

i wanna see big foot take on chabal! they both look the same! have the same build! even contest!

Chabal is Big Foot / Sasquatch. The sightings have just been of him hunting bears whilst on holiday.

lol so he's the one on the Jack links beef jerky 'messin with sasquatch' ads

No, it's a bullshit sasquatch there. Chabal refused to participate in such idiocy.

o'roth where'd u get such an awesome avatar [/b]
Simple Answer: Chabal.

No, it's a bullshit sasquatch there. Chabal refused to participate in such idiocy. [/b]
Chabal has better things to do than sell beef jerky. Like spear tackling the elderly in hopes to extend life...I don't understand it, because it kills most people, but we must trust that Chabal knows what Chabal is doing.
Je suis simplement le meilleur. Mieux que tout le repos. [/b]
Let us now pause as Tina Turner pays tribute to Chabal...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fM1ujosaDTE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fM1ujosaDTE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Je suis simplement le meilleur. Mieux que tout le repos. [/b]

Ah! Chabal has spoken!

w-w-welcome to our h-h-humble congregation Great Bearded One...le vrai dieu du rugby!

(crosses himself and cowers on the floor praying)

Merci, merci, merci. Votre adorer flatte. Je vous aime tout. Je vous possède tout !

I will speak in English from now on. After all, I did design it.

Merci, merci, merci. Votre adorer flatte. Je vous aime tout. Je vous possède tout !

I will speak in English from now on. After all, I did design it. [/b]

Wow never knew you lived in Australia Chabal... and you were also a member of this forum called Melon!!!

<div class='quotemain'> Merci, merci, merci. Votre adorer flatte. Je vous aime tout. Je vous possède tout !

Wow never knew you lived in Australia Chabal... and you were also a member of this forum called Melon!!!
[/b][/quote]
This is BLASPHEMY! NAY SAYER!

I don't worry about silly little people like this anyway.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Merci, merci, merci. Votre adorer flatte. Je vous aime tout. Je vous possède tout !

[/b][/quote]
This is BLASPHEMY! NAY SAYER!

I don't worry about silly little people like this anyway. [/b][/quote]

But the Almighty Getofmeland KNOWS YOUR WEAKNESS CHABAL!!!

As a devout CHABALIST, I know the way the great man works. You have offended him. Don't be surprised if he doesn't show himself for a while, or ever again.

Latest posts