• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

I beg to differ, in Ethiopia Dunning is worshipped as the God of famine and missing food.

Now listen here, I made a peace offering in disguise as a mistake, hoping it would stop you offending my god.

ahahah okay lol, i'll stop paying out Chabal, and I will surely remember this convo if the two player's ever face off

Don't get me wrong, I love dunning! He is a machine. A rugby enigma. The epitome of what it is to be a rugby player.

However Chabal is above him, as Chabal is a god.

i've got a good question : who is the best in term of pure strengh ? Chabal or Lomu ?

i've got a good question : who is the best in term of pure strengh ? Chabal or Lomu ? [/b]
No no no, not a good question at all...quite a poor question actually.

I expect more from you, especially after saying I should be the next president of FIFA.

The answer, is of course, CHABAL!

Don't get me wrong, I love dunning! He is a machine. A rugby enigma. The epitome of what it is to be a rugby player.
[/b]
Now I know why this forum is called 'Bananas' coz that is the craziest thing I have ever heard...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Now I know why this forum is called 'Bananas' coz that is the craziest thing I have ever heard... [/b][/quote]
"He is simply the best...better than allll the ressst"

Chabal is a god : The astrological proof

CjJ4DPj3r74d.png

http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/portraits/CjJ4DPj3r74d.htm (english)

i've got a good question : who is the best in term of pure strengh ? Chabal or Lomu ? [/b]
Lomu is actualy the son of Chabal. Chabal came to Lomu's mother disguised as a raven. This is why Lomu has struggled. It's hard being half Chabal, half Human.

<div class='quotemain'> i've got a good question : who is the best in term of pure strengh ? Chabal or Lomu ? [/b]
Lomu is actualy the son of Chabal. Chabal came to Lomu's mother disguised as a raven. This is why Lomu has struggled. It's hard being half Chabal, half Human.
[/b][/quote]

Sure, Chabal is stronger than him now but Lomu in his prime? NO WAY. Hey, I like Chabal but Jerry is gonna get him sooner or later. You'll see.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> i've got a good question : who is the best in term of pure strengh ? Chabal or Lomu ? [/b]
[/b][/quote]

Sure, Chabal is stronger than him now but Lomu in his prime? NO WAY. Hey, I like Chabal but Jerry is gonna get him sooner or later. You'll see.
[/b][/quote]
You speak blasphemy, Darkman. May Chabal shine on you in kindness instead of spear-tackling you while you shop for produce. Chabal put the satin in Jerry Colin's panties.

Dunning looks far manlier, and could eat Chabal for breakfast. [/b]

Well I don`t know about having Chabal, but Dunning can certainly eat breakfast alright. Rumour has it that Macdonalds in Australia suffers a crippling financial blow for every day that Dunning is abroad on tour....

<div class='quotemain'> Dunning looks far manlier, and could eat Chabal for breakfast. [/b]

Well I don`t know about having Chabal, but Dunning can certainly eat breakfast alright. Rumour has it that Macdonalds in Australia suffers a crippling financial blow for every day that Dunning is abroad on tour....

[/b][/quote]
CHABAL extracts his nutrients from just looking at food.

*CHABAL can talk about Fight Club*

Just before his last match with Ireland, Chabal ran from the stadium and smashed the door of my home from its hinges. He then fed the family a fine dish of coq au vin (with the beak still on), used his rippling abs to let the girls play trampoline (they're still on the neighbour's roof), while the boys got to play handball against the vast expanse of his clenched buttocks. And to top it off he paid my mortgage with pieces of gold pulled from his cavernous nostrils.

Chabal got back in time to catch the kick off, and then ran the length of the pitch for a try, with fifteen hairy bollick-naked defenders and their bikini-clad physio hanging on to his tree-trunk thighs. As an after match gesture, he chopped off all of their heads with one swing of his giant dinner knife and declared it a triumph all round. A better man you couldn't meet.

Truly, he is a God.

Ok, he's good but, I think this post is turning gay somehow.

[/b]

The following of Chabal isn't for everyone of course, as you have shown. But for some, Chabal is a way of life. Please don't put these people down.

Ok, he's good but, I think this post is turning gay somehow.

[/b]
Somehow I just realized that you are gay. Maybe it's your anti-Chabalist mentality. Chabal will melt your face off.

Just before his last match with Ireland, Chabal ran from the stadium and smashed the door of my home from its hinges. He then fed the family a fine dish of coq au vin (with the beak still on), used his rippling abs to let the girls play trampoline (they're still on the neighbour's roof), while the boys got to play handball against the vast expanse of his clenched buttocks. And to top it off he paid my mortgage with pieces of gold pulled from his cavernous nostrils.

Chabal got back in time to catch the kick off, and then ran the length of the pitch for a try, with fifteen hairy bollick-naked defenders and their bikini-clad physio hanging on to his tree-trunk thighs. As an after match gesture, he chopped off all of their heads with one swing of his giant dinner knife and declared it a triumph all round. A better man you couldn't meet.

Truly, he is a God. [/b]
It is now believed that Black Beard the Pirate was indeed Chabal, as well as several other major historical figures. We now see him in his true light. This is only, I assume, where the gold coins came from. He is as generous as he is ferocious.

Latest posts