• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

Chabal does not wink at imposters...HE DESTROYS! [/b]
gallery_81_2_3813.jpg

wondering if I spend my money on a crappy remake of rugby 06 orrrr.....

gallery_2656_50_259.jpg

:rolleyes:
[/b]
Excuse me, all that is doing is demeaning the great CHABAL. This thread is about honoring our god and proving to him what devout Chabalists we are. However, I do commend that picture, very good indeed!

Excuse me, all that is doing is demeaning the great CHABAL. This thread is about honoring our god and proving to him what devout Chabalists we are. However, I do commend that picture, very good indeed!
[/b]

gallery_2656_50_98333.jpg

(and nice to hear u like the pic, hopefully the great chabal does too... )

The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type "Chabal" into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky!".

The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type "Chabal" into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky!". [/b]
hahahaha!
Classic.

Chabal doesn't **** his name in the snow, he simply stares at the snow, and it turns yellow.

The difference between Chuck Norris and Chabal?

- Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and make it drink. Chabal can then lead the horse to Chuck Norris, kill both, eat their flesh and drink their blood.

I heard that the only reason that girl in Schindlers List was red was because she looked at Chabal the wrong way...

The Great Chabal was crossing the road one day when this big 20-wheeler Truck ran into him.

1 second later, Chabal walked off to catch a bull while the Truck was still in a coma.

how long has this been going for

i am in love

CHABAL > HUSSEY > HOFF > CHUCK > BARRY DAWSON

Got Chabal?
Show me your Chabal

Chabal got BACK!!!

u guys should just start a bread/moustache/long hair growing competition with weekly photo updates. or just growing all three. then at each update time, u post your picture with the caption : "GOT CHABAL?"

u guys should just start a bread/moustache/long hair growing competition with weekly photo updates. or just growing all three. then at each update time, u post your picture with the caption : "GOT CHABAL?" [/b]

MATE ITS ALREADY CROSSED MY MIND

Forget Movember

Rugby World Chabal!!!!

For the period in RWC - shaving banned, haircuts banned

if i didnt work in finance or had annual leave - i would be onboard

If I worked for BNP, then i would have permission!!!!!!!

I think we should honor the Chabal god and participate in the activities suggested.

<div class='quotemain'> u guys should just start a bread/moustache/long hair growing competition with weekly photo updates. or just growing all three. then at each update time, u post your picture with the caption : "GOT CHABAL?" [/b]

MATE ITS ALREADY CROSSED MY MIND

Forget Movember

Rugby World Chabal!!!!

For the period in RWC - shaving banned, haircuts banned

if i didnt work in finance or had annual leave - i would be onboard

If I worked for BNP, then i would have permission!!!!!!!

[/b][/quote]

agreed! anyone else for not shaving and haircutting?

[/b]
I got a goatie and a moustache already, should I shave it off before the world cup or do I get a head start?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I got a goatie and a moustache already, should I shave it off before the world cup or do I get a head start? [/b][/quote]
I shaved this evening to start, but whatever suits you. The novelty side of it would probably be best served if you did, but if you just let your already existing goatee and moustache grow it could look pretty good by the end I guess! Your call mate!

Latest posts