Bayonne
Connacht Rugby
La Rochelle

Pool 1
Cardiff Blues
London Irish
Grenoble
FIRA-AER 1

yeah, saw that just now. I like the French teams that appear there although a few have got tough pools. Grenoble should be quite a better team by next season. Bordeaux should be better and firing on attack. Don't know what to think of Pool 2...and if Brive plays like they can they could get a nice result in their pool.

@welshglory
I agree. Hopefully they will make a proper tournament out of that 3rd qualifying competition.

I know - he seems to be getting worse somehow!

Great try though.

This is a nice run of wins for the Chiefs now.... Rob Baxter 4 England!?
4 try bonus point in France, La Rochelle should be in for a right pasting away next week.

Well we're walking this pool.

Great win v Stade France. Put out several of our kids as well who were top class.

Good to see the Parisians turning out in force for the game against Newcastle.....almost as many as at Newcastle!!!

Shame that Newcastle have rested both Wilson and Brookes - I reckon they could win this if their scrum wasn't getting absolutely rammed.
The PT before halftime was just so easy for SF.

Shame that Newcastle have rested both Wilson and Brookes - I reckon they could win this if their scrum wasn't getting absolutely rammed.
The PT before halftime was just so easy for SF.

They certainly have it in the backs.......

How's he got away with that?! I know there was no power behind the punch but he's struck a player in the face, on purpose. That's a red card, not just a penalty.

Edit:
Dean Richards has lost Tigers this game. They've been brilliant on attack, looked the better side in most parts of the game, but their front row has cost them a win.

Last edited:
Huge win today Tom Homer back to his best of the tee. Also George Skivington if we were in another era would have at least one international cap he is HHHUUUgge for us.

Huge win today Tom Homer back to his best of the tee. Also George Skivington if we were in another era would have at least one international cap he is HHHUUUgge for us.

I'd relax just a little bit there Irishkid. It's great in terms of the pool as it's wide open for both of the top 2 teams.

You have to remember Cardiff are in a pretty bad place at the moment, with a defence that's shipping 25 points on average per game in the pro 12. The recent re-appointment of Bill Millard as someone there to develop the current coaches suggests that there's a bit of blame being pointed at the Chief and John.

I'd place your judgement on those players you mention on their performances against Wasps next week, it might be a better gauge of whether they are international players or not ;)

Latest posts