• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup Pools 2014/15

Yes I do know that that was a second string Stade team - not like the French teams to give a sh*t about the second string European competition is it - especially when they're already out.

Second string or no - I bet that Stade XV costs a fair sight more than what the Dragons XV does - still plenty of big recognizable names in there. So give the Dragons credit where they deserve it after completely outplaying Stade home and away.

Yes I do know that that was a second string Stade team - not like the French teams to give a sh*t about the second string European competition is it - especially when they're already out.

Second string or no - I bet that Stade XV costs a fair sight more than what the Dragons XV does - still plenty of big recognizable names in there. So give the Dragons credit where they deserve it after completely outplaying Stade home and away.

There really is no way that Newport team should have gone to France and won. I am more pleased with the win in Newcastle though. Falcons have played some good rugby lately, and it was a step up from the poor performance in October.

Still, love the French excuses. Our coach forgot to bring his favourite dog so the players weren't motivated enough.

Disappointed with Prydie, hasn't stepped up. Weak link in the backline out of all players.

Latest posts