Leinster
zJUuXon.png

220px-Saracens_FC_logo.svg.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Glasgow.png

Sunday
Local Time: 13:00
Allianz Park

Everbody hates both teams and everybody will still be less than satisfied when Saracens win... No disrespect to the out halves.

Very dangerous for Saracens. No idea when people will be fit but hopefully Burger, Vunipola and Rhodes in the back row. Taylor looked good off the bench for us at the weekend, shame Spencer is injured.
I think Saracens will win by about 8-11

I think Glasgow could get pumped here if Saracens are big up front. They are a bit of a step back on last year and really lack any sort of depth, particularly up front. Their last game was a close home win against Connacht who then promptly lost in Italy. That isn't the sort of form required to pull off a decent away win. Plus, this is probably the whole season on the line for Townsend and Glasgow due to their Pro12 form and I think that brings an unwelcome type of pressure. You can never rule out a non-Italian Pro12 side in Europe, but

Saracens by 18

Genuinely can't decide who I want to win here. Naturally if I had no dog in this fight it would be Glasgow because...... well where do I start, but a home semi-final could be very big for us as well.

I want Saracens 100%. Don't want to meet Glasgow away again in Murrayfield as too much familiarity. Also I think we owe Saracens and I'm confident we can brat them in the Aviva.

You're a crazy man

Sarries are gonna win this at a canter if they can just avoid the touchline

Get on the hype train man! They're the only province worth menrioning man!

Munster picking up all the hype on this island is great for us, we're a team of honest hard working men, leave the bright lights and to the celebs down south. Duncan Williams > Luke McGrath.

These Glaswegians don't like it up em, do they?
Every time Sarries put in a big hit someone starts trying to kick off at the tackler

These Glaswegians don't like it up em, do they?
Every time Sarries put in a big hit someone starts trying to kick off at the tackler

That's just Scottish sides in general, they started loads of handbags against England :p

What butterfingers

Last edited:
I would say it's a Scottish thing in general but in Glasgows defence, they're not currently armed.

- - - Updated - - -

Niiiiice try. Hashton got done.

Ah the revolving door in defence just keeps on turning.

How does Itoje do that? Runs at someone and somehow the ball just ends up in his hands. How Glasgow didn't get penalised for not releasing and preventing the ball being placed in that turnover though is baffling. Glasgow holding on to players outside the ruck every single breakdown.

Last edited:
Must say neither of these sides are scaring the pants off me. Think we're pretty similar to Sarries in some key areas, but our defence is probably more reliable.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Sarries win because I'll be home in Dublin that weekend and I'm maintaining that Saracens fans are actually fake news, a huge conspiracy and don't actually exist. If I see a real one I'm going to photograph it and take it back to my lab for further examination.

"Pumped" it is. Rennie will have his work cut out for him with such a threadbare squad and Townsend is going to be under enormous pressure as national coach given Glasgows slump this year and Vern's improvement. Interesting times for Scottish rugby in the next 18 months.

Latest posts