• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup QF. 3 - Saracens v Glasgow Warriors

Lancaster is sound as lad, shut up you dick.

Not so sure on that here is a pic of him robbing someone
tumblr_mbr66hbjhl1qg7e2oo1_500.png

As much as I despise sensationalism, I have to agree with that tweet. Owen Farrell has the knack of being an irritating brat who always looks for a fight. This is no Lion's behaviour, and I dare say that he stains the Lions' name by displaying such a bad conduct.

#hotaek

1) Farrell gets punched
2) Farrell shoves Laidlaw
3) Farrell gets tripped up.

Conclusion: Farrell is a bad sportsman.

Right.

You forget to mention that Farrell is the one who causes his own problems each and every time. Sure, the other guys shouldn't have that attitude either but he's the one who fuels up conflict. In any case, no rugby player should behave that way.

Oh and here is another one that deserves to be seen:

Last edited by a moderator:
You forget to mention that Farrell is the one who causes his own problems each and every time. Sure, the other guys shouldn't have that attitude either but he's the one who fuels up conflict. In any case, no rugby player should behave that way.

OMG are you picking the most tamest stuff for a reason?

I mean what was wrong with that? It wasn't nessacrily needed but even the ref said it wasn't enough to reverse the penalty.

FFS can't tell if im being trolled here TBH.

what?

Didn't Lancaster once go rampaging across the country before founding a dynasty consisting of a fat wife beheader/divorcer, a plague ridden youth, someone who liked their stake well done with protestants attached and a ginger virgin?

There's plenty of that on the internet, mate:

Just goes to show how very little class and sportsmanship this guy has

What a load of bull poo. He is spikey and aggressive oh no! He should play an aggressive contact sport oh wait

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my God! Hang the lad! every single school child in the western world needs to see this (after parental consent of course) to be shown how not to act on a rugby pitch......seriously do you actually watch or play rugby?

Have to say I think Farrell isn't a temperamental guy. He's same as any 10. Sexton is same as him in that regard. They're mouth and demanding guys but that is needed as a 10. Think it is just having a dig at a guy over nothing. Those videos I'm sure we can dig examples similar for nearly all 10s these days

Farrell has genuinely turned from one of my most hated to one of my favourite players, doing this for Jones' England and Sarries is hugely impressive!

Think Farrell is a very good player. Very reliable. Best player with England for me. Don't know why he gets all that flack.

There is nothing in these videos. Little push here another one there. Kindergarten stuff.

You could genuinely make videos for anyone. Everytime there's a late hit people jump up and get annoyed, then once they realise it's part of the game they stop.
Look how Farrell reacted to Moriarty when he hit him late. Didn't do anything and played on.

Never did know how Farrell and Brits made up when Brits swung for him for no reason like a coward in a bloody Barbarians game. Farrell's reaction was so restrained.

Farrell was also about 22 or younger when some of those were taken. Show me a 22 year old rugby player who isn't a bit spikey sometimes and I'll show you a liar.

I like that's he's Spikey, on things such as Lions tours you need players who wont back down and wont take crap. Most of you are probably too young to remember the 89 and 97 Lions tours but there was no room for shrieking violets in some of those games. Players like Rob Jones, Scott Gibbs, Martin Johnson, Dean Richards, Wade Dooly, Keith Wood and Brian Moore were all aggressive spikey players and they were also all winners.

Lions tours are notoriously ****ly/flare up (especially midweek) - stamping, gouging, spearing, punching a hole clean through ROG's head, every tour has at least one nasty incident.
You want guys who are going to stand up for themselves, not roll over in the face of adversity.

Takes quite something to have a room full of celts and non-Saracens English banding together to support Owen Farrell. Give that man a Nobel Peace Prize!

Takes quite something to have a room full of celts and non-Saracens English banding together to support Owen Farrell. Give that man a Nobel Peace Prize!

This!

Also, on lions tours you're allowed to gouge eyes, spear tackle into the ground, and commit assault. Them's the rules.
Better get Calum Clark on board asap, he'll give us the edge in this test series.

You want guys who are going to stand up for themselves, not roll over in the face of adversity.
To a point. I want someone, particularly at #10, who is extremely cool headed. I couldn't help thinking of ROG in the last game against RSA when i read your post. He got emotional, disregarded what everyone around him (including the bench) was telling him, made two mistakes in one play and cost the Lions the tour.

I'd pick Sexton over Farrell 9 times out of 10. He's clearly emotional too, but for some reason he always seems to be in control.

Latest posts