• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chappel Hadlee Trophy

i know!!! so exciting
<
go the black caps
<

i am still trying to get my free tickets from work, but i also have a back up plan in place

waiting to hear back from one of the players o_O if only he would check his email

oh one of the players eh so that is the back up plan
<

weather is looking good for Saturday at eden park forecast is for nice and fine weather. which I hope it is as I am proabbly going to be in the terraces or uncovered in the asb stand

yeah its only a backup plan cause i can never get hold of him o_O havn't seen him since i was last visiting chch, well time b4 that cause he was in zim last time.

trying to touch base with his mother but thats just as hard as she doesn't really get the email thing
<

hopefully i can get hold of him in a week
<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Nov 29 2005, 04:57 PM
Mick Lewis is a promising fastbowler and Cameron White is an awsome young allrounder that bowls some leggys and bats like Andy Symonds both play for the VICS
Lewis is good but 30 years of age doesn't look too good. But he'll be around for the WC so he just has to perform during this series. Clark is meant to be like McGrath with his accuracy. White is alright but doesn't get much turn. Lets see how he goes and hopefully Ponting gives him more of a go.

I never said Lewis is young but hes been next in line for a while now and deserves a shot.

and I never said White was as good as Andy(symonds is probably the the best 1day players in the world) i mean he bats like symonds,afridi,cairns hes a big slogger.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Nov 30 2005, 08:22 PM
I never said Lewis is young but hes been next in line for a while now and deserves a shot.

and I never said White was as good as Andy(symonds is probably the the best 1day players in the world) i mean he bats like symonds,afridi,cairns hes a big slogger.
Don't worry I get what you mean.

Can't wait to see the boys in action.

yeah not long to go now. aus v nz games are always good and with new faces in the aus team plus the return of cairns should be an interesting game first up

my review of the game from the terraces

Bowling was fairly good all round. Oram had a really bad day with the ball and got smashed around. Vettori bowled possibly the best I have ever seen him bowl. 2 wickets for 28 runs is right up with the best in the world. Cairns is well and truely back the terraces went nuts when he got 2 wickets in the one over. Mills bowled quite well and franklin did as well at the start but then started to lose it and got smashed. overall bowling did very well to bring it back after aussies got off to a flier

batting was absouletely shocking. brett lee was on fire and this new guy clark really impressed me. Astle and cairns both had to watch wickets tumble around them at the other end while not seeing much of the strike. some dumb shot selection was made by the black caps and added to this was some superb fielding by the aussies saving boundaries and pulling off amazing catches which was slightly missing from the nz game. For the black caps I sure hope bond is back for the next game and that someone in the top 4 makes good score and has a good partnership with somebody else in the top 4.

Told ya they would get spanked
<

Black Caps batsmen are **** scared of Brett Lee

OH....and the crowed was disgraceful... bunch of animals

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Dec 4 2005, 12:12 AM
Told ya they would get spanked
<

Black Caps batsmen are **** scared of Brett Lee

OH....and the crowed was disgraceful... bunch of animals
I'm bloody scared of Brett Lee too, he rips us apart so f'n easy!!!

Now i really hope Bond is fit for the next game, we should have batted first.

I'm sure their not the only crowd that has thrown a bottle on the field before lol!

Play had to be stopped several times so security could remove 4 or 5 pitch invaders plus fans threw fruit,golfballs,beerbottles and other **** which stopped play several more times.

That kinda stuff happens in OZ 2 its just plain stupid

John Bracewell has to go.....along with Craig Mcmillan and Hamish Marshall

Brett Lee is quick but we have faced him many times before....there are no excuses

no surpise really happens everywhere around the world. the worst places though are in asia in places like india where they start chucking fire crackers and lighting fires. It seems to get the aussies upset as they had a big cry to the umpires several times.

some reaction from the aussie team off tvnz

Australian cricket teams have long endured trouble across the Tasman, and Ponting was concerned one of his players would be hurt.
Luckily Brett tonight, he was missed by quite a few pieces and we swapped him and put Hoggy down there and that didn't end up being much better," he said.

"We're a little bit lucky someone didn't get hit, but it happens all around the world and as long as the security and the police are down there trying to do the best they can, then we can't argue with that.

"We're not happy if players are actually in some sort of position to get hurt, that's the only thing I'm worried about.

"The next venue (Wellington, on Wednesday) last time here was probably the worst as well, so it's something we need to address."

brett lee
Lee, the man of the match, did not appreciate being a target.

"I don't mind getting sledged or having a bit of fun with the crowd, it's all part of it," he said.

"It's part of every stadium, it happens in Australia, on the subcontinent and definitely over here.

"But the apples being thrown at your head, it's something you don't really want to have in cricket."

go have a cry it happens everywhere in the world. I remember it happening to the black caps in aus and they just got on and played the game and silenced the crowd with good hitting and great catches like the one sinclair pulled off.

the terraces were aweseom there was this chic in a bikini and she was really drunk and kept flashing her ***s. any aussie in the terraces got nailed wtih full and empty beer bottles and when they walked up and down to get to their seat they were hamered all the way up and all the way down. there were a few fights up in the terraces as well. and of course their were the people that ran onton the pitch. that one naked streaker was awesome with the goose step was good stuf. bond won't be back until the third game.

He has every right to cry the people who are throwing things at him are a disgrace to NZ. They have no right to even be near a cricket match I hope they get banned for life.

yes but this is not the only place it happens. it happened in aus to the black caps and other teams. I guess apples are a bit over the top and could do some serious damage. he was also interacting with the crowd which didn't really help things either. and having a constant cry to the umpire didn't solve much at all. the way to counter act the crowd is to do what sinclair did in aus and take a brilliant catch or just ignore them.

Latest posts