• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chappel Hadlee Trophy

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Dec 5 2005, 05:55 PM
I still reckon the Australian supporters are the worse...
the worst for racial insults for sure

Originally posted by rugbyunionfan+Dec 5 2005, 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbyunionfan @ Dec 5 2005, 07:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Groen_en_Goud
@Dec 5 2005, 05:55 PM
the worst for racial insults for sure [/b]

retard.jpg

weather update for number 2 is not good at the moment, low cloud looks threatning, looks like crap

but it is meant to clear

oh cheers woosaah mate for that update. hopefully it does clear up or doesn't rain

looks like the clouds are lifting, (i can see the stadium from my work) still rather dark they may put the lights on early

all clear and ready to rumble
<

it didn't take long for that cloud to burn off wicked should be a full (if aussie bat first) game today

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Dec 5 2005, 05:55 PM
?

I'm a Kiwi... Aussie Cricket followers are good value.
They hang more sh*t on each other than they do players or even supporters from the opposition...

Had some great blinders... kiwi's are the worst - I know, why?
Cause I feel compelled to get ****** and make a complete ******** of myself everytime I goto the cricket… can’t help it â€" it just happens.

My wife won't even go to the games with me anymore... which means I get worse...

Throwing **** is out though, bad form

ah thats good that the weather is cleared up. hopefully the black cap can but on a better display this time for the fans. black caps i read have the same 12 is the first game

then dont come to this part of the forum no 1 is making you.

if it dont interest you dont read it, you will just get bored
<

Yeah, I really hate wankers that do that.

Just f*** off nobody gives two shits.

My uncle used to collect ****. So there you go, some people don't find **** boring.

final score 322/5(50overs)

Symonds 156 (127)
Clarke 82* (77)

OMG that innings from Symonds was as good as it gets,thats the biggest hitting I think i"ve ever seen.....AMAZING

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Dec 7 2005, 04:47 PM
OMG that innings from Symonds was as good as it gets,thats the biggest hitting I think i"ve ever seen.....AMAZING
It was a good knock by Symonds....but he aint the best 1day player in the world

Lou Vincent smashing Lee out of the attack....now thats what i call hitting

Latest posts