• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Craaaazy Welsh "career threatening" antics.

Don't think Welsh people suddenly dislike Gatland. He's been a fantastic coach for us after the train-wreck that was Gareth Jenkins. He's brought stability and honesty to the table, for which I'm happy about. He may enjoy the pre-match battle of words a little too much, but I hope he's stopped that to some degree after the Ireland match last year. I personally have no problem with his public critisizing of players and the team, as he's offering honest assesment and honest answers to the quiestion asked by the media. It's a hell of a lot better than the crap being spouted by Johnson and co. regarding recent England performances that's for sure!

He's said all along that he encourages honesty within his camp, maybe that's got somethign t do with what happened with ireland? Anyway, I hope it means that he won't mind seeing some critisism from the Welsh public regarding recent selections and performances. Apart from one or two odd calls (Cooper the main one), Gatland has got many selections correct, even Paul James in the Autumn! Ken Owens is now part of the Welsh squad, so that's another mistake rectified.

Once he finds the right ballance up front (probably helped with Andy Powell's antics), I think this team will once again show their true colours. The backline is starting to fire when they get quality ball, so that's an improvement since the Autumn. The lineout and backrow are the majour concerns.

I still have faith in Gatland, Edwards, Howley and McBride.

Snoop think that probably my grudge with Gatland so as he annoys me ALOT B)

But I not stating he as bad as I probably came across but just he had great help and had best players in prime.

Like Wasps players the greats like.
Ireland ... OK he did well and restored belief and pride.
Wales he had everyone at perfect time and again restored belief.

But i thnk while he great in restoring pride and that on the training pitch Edwards was the driving force.
Look it only an opinion and i probably wrong :lol:

Latest posts