• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Daniel Carter

DC is still the man??

• DC is still a marvel(See what I did there?)

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Overrated sheep shagger.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
he's the man. at the moment he's head and shoulders above the rest. i can't think of any one on the same level as him

is the best player in world rugby! Fact! So, why do so many people feel like he's overrated or passed his prime. Dude is still only 28. DC still rules, yes?? If i'm not convincing you, feel free to pipe in. I think part of this threads creation is due to my man love for DC.

Not best but definitely one of the bests :)

Silly thread. He's rated as one of the best fly halfs of all time by all but Steven Jones (reporter). Few people despute that. Saying "he's the best player in the world, fact!" is stupid again, as their is not one standard of comparison to all players in all positions.

Settle down! its just a friendly thread too see what other people thought about DC. Imo he is the best. I just wanted to see what other people thought. I made this thread because I was speakin' with a few friends who thought he was overrated and such. Seems that must on here think he is still the main man. I deeply apologise if I hurt your heart kiwi heart. Take **** with a pinch of salt.

He's a talented fly half, even if he was injured while at Perpignan

remember rating him to my mates before the last word cup, and he flopped, as did NZ, I suppose. Can't remember now if he was injured.

Let's face it everyone. I'm not even a Kiwi, but anyone wearing a black shirt can safely say I was one of the best rugby players in the world in my position, at one time. Not even a debate. B

it like playing footy for Brazil, steeple chasing for Kenya, or playing ice hockey for Canada.

The best 10 easily and IMO the most valuable player because of his influence on a team and range of skills.

There'll always be a few who have their own favourites but anyone with a brain can see Dan Carter is the best 10.

The stats speak for themselves, averages at least a couple more points per game than anyone on the top points scorers list except Grant fox who averages one point per game less and has more tries than everyone except Matt Burke. He's in the top ten All Black try scorers among entirely wings and fullbacks excluding Justin Marshall who is below him, he may overtake John Kirwan. Think about how many of his tries have been solo efforts as well. To me he is a mix of Merhtens and Spencer, comparable in either's strengths, such a great player if he plays a part in winning the WC next year will go down as the best fly half ever

Past it. I say Donald > Brett > Witt > John Smit > that guy that looks like TinTin that plays for England >Matt Dunning > Dan Carter.

True story.

Latest posts