• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Darhf's Player Editor

If I''ve I'd edited once, and then I go into the game, then go back out again and do some more editing, do I click export to game again or do I just reset rosters? :unsure:

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 9 2006, 07:26 AM
If I''ve I'd edited once, and then I go into the game, then go back out again and do some more editing, do I click export to game again or do I just reset rosters? :unsure:
Always save, then export.

Thanks! Could you have a look at my thread entitled 'I need help' see if you can help?

Help Dharf, your player editor is great and I can use v2 no probs, but everytime I make changes with ver3 and save and export I get an error message when I try to start rugby 06 up. I have to restart my comp to get it going but when I reset rosters to default the changes I made with the editor aren't there. What am I doing wrong? Hope you can help. Thanks.

I planned to update during the week, but I lacked time. I'm on big developments for my company and the rush I planned last week came this week and will reach its peak next week. Don't expect something before next weekend. Sorry, it doesn't really depend on me :/

As I said the error message occurs when I try to start rugby 06 after making the update. It is the standard microsoft error message saying: "this application has encountered a problem and needs to be shutdown then the two buttons saying do you wish to send this information to microsoft or do not send. The only way to get it going again is to reboot the comp. And then when I try to reset the rosters to default none of the changes I made with the editor show up. And yes I have saved and exported all changes. And v2 works fine it is only the newer version 3 with which this problem occurs. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Im having one slight problem

When i export the edited roster it says export successful, however when I go into the game, reset the rosters etc and then look at my players stats they are the same as they used to be!!! Can someone please help me

So I take it no one has had the same problems I have or else don't know what's wrong?

Are you on task for a weelend release - and can you edit selected rosters?

(I've received some requests to chage the roster I am circulating, but I can't edit without having to correct all the teams again approx 1hr of clicking)

Originally posted by spearman@Mar 17 2006, 05:15 AM
Are you on task for a weelend release - and can you edit selected rosters?

(I've received some requests to chage the roster I am circulating, but I can't edit without having to correct all the teams again approx 1hr of clicking)
I'll try it but can't be sure.

Hey great work mate, would you happen to have a txt document with all the values for special abilities i had them written down on a piece of paper but sadly lost it.

nice work big help jonny wilkinson doesnt deserve where he is so i put it right!!!keep the nice work up have a beer!

Nothing done, I'll work on it soon. The modifications I intend to make (direct editing of any saved game / roster) won't take long to code.

Latest posts