What level is everyone playing on

i started on pro

got smashed

tried again, and got smashed

tried again, and just lost

tried club, and was 14 nil after 1 minute

back to pro, kept getting smashed

this is all during tri nations

started a WL, and when the difficulty was prompted i was stuck....go on pro, and win matches in yr 1, and never lose afterwards, or start on elite, and make it challenging all the way to top division.

i chose pro..........after 5 games i was 4 wins and 1 loss....with default team, this was too good....i was graduating the new learning curve, with 2006 mechanics

so went back and chose tri nations on pro...........won it, and got the bledisloe aswell

so now it was time for Elite WL.

jeezus how good is this diffulty........i was getting pumped and won the odd match....transfer market opens and i buy 2 players...cox and juluis, speed demons.

starting to win more often, and always scoring tries for extra money.
came 4th after 1 season, (best win was 24-0) really satisfying coz most wins were hard fought, and the top teams did beat me.
i bought charvis in off-season
but still lost the 1st match of the 2nd season.........so its not all domination yet....but i do see some devasting wins coming up with a few more recruits

OH YEAH I AM THE FRICKIN REDS...stupid EA make u pick from division 3 teams to begin with....sure its good touch, but atleast make it a random pool, so i can be my waratahs.........oh and playing at ballymore sux balls.........and i played the cheifs in poring rain, and we got nice and dirty and its was a knock-on fest.

Originally posted by tigre0392@Feb 14 2006, 09:51 AM
rugby 2006 is more hard that rugby 2005 ? please
not sure yet

u get alot more ball than in 2005.

but the defense in harder in 2006

prolly the same, but in 2006 its more satisfying, coz u get fair possession.

Originally posted by tigre0392@Feb 14 2006, 10:00 AM
I'm french

rugby 2006 is it a great rugby game ?
yes

it is a great rugby game

it is the greatest rugby game ever made

How long hav you had it AK?? Its great when you a get a feeling like that from a rugby game, even if it dont last long.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 14 2006, 10:16 AM
How long hav you had it AK?? Its great when you a get a feeling like that from a rugby game, even if it dont last long.
1 night

but played it till 3am

if i wasnt working i would have been up past sunrise.......in which only GTA:SA, JLR, and Goldeneye have made me do
I'd take the day-off but i need them for the xbox360 launch

This game is totally off the hook.

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 14 2006, 11:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 14 2006, 10:16 AM
1 night

but played it till 3am

if i wasnt working i would have been up past sunrise.......in which only GTA:SA, JLR, and Goldeneye have made me do

This game is totally off the hook. [/b]
You're going to have to buy this game on xbox as well soon then. By the time we see the Xbox 360, they would have released a patch to make it backwards compatible I'd say.

And Tigre, I'm pretty sure theres only three difficulty levels.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 14 2006, 10:40 AM
You're going to have to buy this game on xbox as well soon then. By the time we see the Xbox 360, they would have released a patch to make it backwards compatible I'd say.

yeah as soon as i get broadband at home and can download content, i will get the xbox version

but that wont be for a few months........yeah i know i am losing out on xbox live world, but really, i just wanna play fight night 1 player, and tiger woods i can play against the course

the whole online world hasnt taken my world just yet........and the 360 graphics will do me over for a good year until i need online

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 14 2006, 11:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 14 2006, 10:16 AM
1 night

but played it till 3am

This game is totally off the hook. [/b]
that is golld :bravo:

when ak says it is off the hook you know it is good.

this game seems to have that blic feeling to it. you feel like it is you out there and that is like real rugby.

I play on Elite (most difficult) level. If you play as a not-so-good team you'll really struggle against top class teams, I find elite more realistic as I was scoring tries too easily on pro. That's my problem with multiplayer, defence is too hard attack is too easy - a great single player game though.

Played my first game on Pro and battered the opposition.

Started a new Guiness Prem season on Elite and lost my first game 20-17, and hte second 24-18.

Win more than I lose now, but it's a challenge.

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 13 2006, 09:36 PM
What level is everyone playing on

i started on pro

got smashed

tried again, and got smashed

tried again, and just lost

tried club, and was 14 nil after 1 minute

back to pro, kept getting smashed

this is all during tri nations

started a WL, and when the difficulty was prompted i was stuck....go on pro, and win matches in yr 1, and never lose afterwards, or start on elite, and make it challenging all the way to top division.

i chose pro..........after 5 games i was 4 wins and 1 loss....with default team, this was too good....i was graduating the new learning curve, with 2006 mechanics

so went back and chose tri nations on pro...........won it, and got the bledisloe aswell

so now it was time for Elite WL.

jeezus how good is this diffulty........i was getting pumped and won the odd match....transfer market opens and i buy 2 players...cox and juluis, speed demons.

starting to win more often, and always scoring tries for extra money.
came 4th after 1 season, (best win was 24-0) really satisfying coz most wins were hard fought, and the top teams did beat me.
i bought charvis in off-season
but still lost the 1st match of the 2nd season.........so its not all domination yet....but i do see some devasting wins coming up with a few more recruits

OH YEAH I AM THE FRICKIN REDS...stupid EA make u pick from division 3 teams to begin with....sure its good touch, but atleast make it a random pool, so i can be my waratahs.........oh and playing at ballymore sux balls.........and i played the cheifs in poring rain, and we got nice and dirty and its was a knock-on fest.

AK, do you have your kncok-on, fatigue and injury sliders to the max?

In one of my 6 nations games England V France I sustained 5 injuries in the one match and the sliders were only half full!!

It was hilariuos because both my props got injured and I had to put a centre in the scrum instead. Everytime there was a scrum it either collapsed or wheeled 90 degrees. The centre got such a bashing by the French pack he went off injured as well!! v realistic, love it!!

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 16 2006, 02:36 AM
In one of my 6 nations games England V France I sustained 5 injuries in the one match and the sliders were only half full!!

It was hilariuos because both my props got injured and I had to put a centre in the scrum instead. Everytime there was a scrum it either collapsed or wheeled 90 degrees. The centre got such a bashing by the French pack he went off injured as well!! v realistic, love it!!
Thats a classic although they should have called uncontested if there were no props left.

I really think EA next effort will be even better as they have definatley being making strides since 2004 nightmare that thankfully I neve even played.

Been absolutley hammered by the All Blacks on Pro a few times....Carter is just unstoppable. Can't decide what level to start my first WL on. May give Elite a go and see how I get on.

Latest posts