• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Training Camp

A

ak47

An email i received from EA sports.

Bloody idiots cant get anything right

Attention EA SPORTS Fans,

Your spot for the EA SPORTS RUGBY 2005 Training Day has been confirmed, and this is a reminder that the event will commence at 2.30 this Wednesday the 9th of February at Telstra Stadium.

If driving, there are Car-park facilities at the venue, with the closest parking in Car-park 1. Entry to the event is via Gate L, where you will be directed to the event.

Unfortunately, the EA SPORTS RUGBY 2005 PlayStation 2 demo that you were going to receive in your show-bag, will not be available at the event. Can you please reply via email to [email protected], with your postal address details, and we will mail the demo out to you as soon as they arrive.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.

Regards,
EA SPORTS Australia

Originally posted by gjohn85@Feb 8 2005, 08:22 AM
I bet that went down well with u m8!
<
<
<
<
<

breathing fire mate

lol a delay already. it could be a shipping delay or something like that so you may not have to wait long

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 8 2005, 02:00 PM
lol a delay already. it could be a shipping delay or something like that so you may not have to wait long
yeah nah they requested a mailing address to forward the demo once it is available.....

this to me means it is a shipping issue, or something small anyway, in which they can rectify thru the mail

however this is all null and void if it comes in the mail after full release of the game

i just hope it comes in the mail b4 march 1st now...........if it comes in the mail at all.

either way i am still going to the camp coz u can still play the game there.
i'll test it out and **** off, and let the kids have a go (i know 1000's will turn up).
and i'll also interrogate them on when the demo will be available and why we aint getting in my showbag as promised.

i reckon a demo will be in a mag very soon, and i'lll find out, if they tell me anything...perhaps i'll just walk up to gorge smith and ask him.....he is the spokesperson, and he wont spit ****...will tell it how it is, black and white

do we need to go if they going to send us the demo in the mail?

if we dont turn up will they still send us it?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 8 2005, 04:03 PM
do we need to go if they going to send us the demo in the mail?

if we dont turn up will they still send us it?
no i dont think so

they asked for a mailing address in the email, so i do not think u need to go to the camp to get the demo in the mail.
i am going to the camp just to play the game, and to find out exactly whats doing with the demo....and maybe some autographs (if i can be assed),, for my jersey

You can still play it at the camp am I right? I havn't received an email yet, but I did sign up for Brisbane so maybe it's different.

You could look on this on a good thing, maybe they are fixing a bug or something.

maybe........things didnt go rite on the delivery part...o well at least its coming in the mail
<

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2005, 07:33 PM
You can still play it at the camp am I right? I havn't received an email yet, but I did sign up for Brisbane so maybe it's different.
yes u can still play the game at the camp

yes urs is different..........am sure u'll get an email as the brisbane date draws closer

i juss came bak from the training camp.....man this game is awesome!!

love the hits everything o and btw u play the full version there not the demo!!

awww my gwaud i cant describe the feeling!

o and one thing they have included the pacific islanda team in it!!...hooray!

its a mad,awesome, must-get game!!

from the cut scenes to the realistic graphics plus the damn good gameplay the defense is tight and hard to break through whilst the attcking is amzing with the gap set plays just amzing.....o and the hundreds of tackling animations from try saving to ankle taps and the spear tackle is ...a...m..a..z..i..n...g!!!

just like that guy said "meet your new king rugby 2005"

More information like? We practically know all about the game and we haven't even played it yet!

What I meant was anything else to add. I like to get opinions from rugby tragics like ourselves.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 9 2005, 07:05 PM
i juss came bak from the training camp.....man this game is awesome!!

love the hits everything o and btw u play the full version there not the demo!!

awww my gwaud i cant describe the feeling!

o and one thing they have included the pacific islanda team in it!!...hooray!
Have they? What section are they under? International? Special teams? Cos I haven't seen them!!!
<

Latest posts