• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France

England to win this one.

And then to proclaim themselves as the next World Cup winners probably and Johnson a God.

Hell, Healey might tip them for this year's championship (somehow).

think there's more chance of him doing a tango starkers with that insipid turd Guscott.

Thanks for the rep Danny. Nice to know you spot some tongue in cheek banter when you see it.

Of course, the French can get slagged off til the cows come home but I make a little joke about English media expectation and you go mental? Get over yourself mate. I wasn't referring to the fans.

And at least tell me your problem without resorting to something as silly as "reputation" which nobody gives two ****s about I think you'll find my good man.

/rant over.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 8 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
think there's more chance of him doing a tango starkers with that insipid turd Guscott.[/b]

I know. Twas tongue in cheek. He's a decent pundit compared to a lot of the BBC team.

hence why he's stuck out on the gantry, he'd show the others up for the half wits they are, bar Guscott, to call him a half wit would be doing half wits the world over an injustice.

Sackey and Geraghty have been ruled out, Barkley has been added to the squad, don't know who's replaced Sackey.

Strettle fact #23: His body is composed entirely of balsa wood.

I'll tip England to beat France with some amazing performance.. then it's back square one.

f***ing barkley. o well at least strettle's a good player. Seen him play twice in the past month.. he's been classy in patches.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 10 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
f***ing barkley. o well at least strettle's a good player. Seen him play twice in the past month.. he's been classy in patches.[/b]

I clearly haven't seen enough Barkley, because I've always thought he was quite good when I've seen him. So will you (or anyone) explain the good and bad of Olly Barkley?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Mar 10 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 10 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f***ing barkley. o well at least strettle's a good player. Seen him play twice in the past month.. he's been classy in patches.[/b]

I clearly haven't seen enough Barkley, because I've always thought he was quite good when I've seen him. So will you (or anyone) explain the good and bad of Olly Barkley?
[/b][/quote]
He's been shat on by any half decent centre in the Premiership so far.
His only good attribute is his kicking game.
He doesn't control the backline.
He's got no running game.
etc...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 10 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Mar 10 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 10 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
He's been shat on by any half decent centre in the Premiership so far.
His only good attribute is his kicking game.
He doesn't control the backline.
He's got no running game.
etc...
[/b][/quote]

So it'd be like having Andy Goode in centre?

bingo_card.jpg

Basically, only without the normally reliable kicking game or occasional flair moments.

he's just a nothing player. Cipriani & Geraghty maybe can win matches for you even if they'll spend the rest of their time being useless pricks. Flood has flair. Goode can, occasionally, control a game. Barkley's not **** at anything, nor is he stand-out at anything. And his defence/ kicking game/ flair/ control goes to pot whenever he plays for England anyway.

I even had a brief thought about Charlie Hodgson but then I remembered his reams of talent royally flop every time he gets put in a white jersey.

As for all this **** I'm reading about Cipriani being ignored because he's an arsehole... how can anyone in their right mind believe he is anywhere close to being up to international rugby at the moment anyway? His confidence is shot to pieces. All they have to do is watch him play... He needs to play himself into some form at Wasps before he's even thought of because at the moment he's at rock bottom. At least in the Autumn he had some nice pieces of attacking play to counteract his awful kicking. And can someone please teachi him how to punt a ball properly!!! Yet another charge down on Sunday.

France starting XV has been announced

Marconnet Szarzewski Faure.
Thion Nallet (cap.)
Chabal Harinordoquy Dusautoir

Parra Trinh-Duc

Heymans Jauzion Bastareaud Malzieu
Médard

Remplaçants.- Kayser, Domingo, Picamoles, Bonnaire, Tillous-Borde, Traille, Fritz

All in all a good selection. Chabal back as a 7/8, Bastareaud in the center to counter Tindall.

Latest posts