• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Vs Ireland

Noon is past it and is really just a battering ram centre. Flood would surely come in ahead of him and move Flutey to 13

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 25 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Noon is past it and is really just a battering ram centre. Flood would surely come in ahead of him and move Flutey to 13[/b]

Yeah, does Noon really think he can take The King on at his own game? Think again Noon. Although neither could Flood.

If Flutey stays at 12 that will be a good battle between him and Darcy though I still think Flutey has been over-rated in his absence as an excuse for Englands poor performances...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Feb 25 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I still think Flutey has been over-rated in his absence as an excuse for Englands poor performances...[/b]
Slightly, but he was one of the best players last years 6N (notice i said ONE OF, before everyone starts screaming O'DRISCOLL at me :p )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Feb 25 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Feb 25 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think Flutey has been over-rated in his absence as an excuse for Englands poor performances...[/b]
Slightly, but he was one of the best players last years 6N (notice i said ONE OF, before everyone starts screaming O'DRISCOLL at me :p )
[/b][/quote]

O'Driscoll

O'Driscoll

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 25 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Feb 25 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Feb 25 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slightly, but he was one of the best players last years 6N
[/b][/quote]

D'ARCY!!
[/b][/quote]
GordonDArcy6Nations.jpg

oooh you just wanna give him a hug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 25 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

D'ARCY!!
[/b][/quote]
Who?
Never heard of him, can't have had much impact on the sport :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 25 2010, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 25 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

D'ARCY!!
[/b][/quote]
GordonDArcy6Nations.jpg

oooh you just wanna give him a hug
[/b][/quote]

Nonu does

nonu_tackle.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Feb 26 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Surely Ashton will come in. Moving Tait would be daft.

Either way I have a sneaking suspicion that Engerland will take this one. I recking the score will flatter them a bit at the end but I think they will take it by 8 -10 points.[/b]
No idea about the score, but Ashton will be a big move for England. He does most of his good stuff off Foden, so it's unlikely. Plus I don't want Ireland to get whacked with another new game-changer out wide - Basta was enough for this season.

BOD is ok and will play :bravo:

And Cueto is fit B) No Ashton and Fooden on bench so probably England's 2 best backs this season eliminated :rolleyes:

"England manager Martin Johnson has warned his side they will lose to Ireland unless they improve on their last two Six Nations displays."

Ironic considering it's him that's telling them to play like crap...

http://bit.ly/97ROJ8

On the train home now from England Legends v Ireland Legends. Finshed 17-15 to the Irish.

To be noted...
-Apart from Jason Robinson, Paul Grayson and Martin Corry, the Irish were much fitter.
-Shayne Byrne is still a better hooker then Jerry Thuggary. And a better percentage kicker then O'Gara! :lol:
-Jason Robinson scored 2 wonderful tries.
-The Funbus managed 15 whole minutes before retuning to the bench for a rolling sub... And promptly necked a can of Guinness before returning to the pitch!
-Twickenham is over-run with fecking South Africans. There are more of them in London then in Joberg I reckon!

Good fun evening out, 6 tries scored and no doub a better game then HQ tomorrow.t

6 tries? That's some damn poor goalkicking then. Shocked we won, that's my weekend made. How was the standard Mite? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 26 2010, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
On the train home now from England Legends v Ireland Legends. Finshed 17-15 to the Irish.

To be noted...
-Apart from Jason Robinson, Paul Grayson and Martin Corry, the Irish were much fitter.
-Shayne Byrne is still a better hooker then Jerry Thuggary. And a better percentage kicker then O'Gara! :lol:
-Jason Robinson scored 2 wonderful tries.
-The Funbus managed 15 whole minutes before retuning to the bench for a rolling sub... And promptly necked a can of Guinness before returning to the pitch!
-Twickenham is over-run with fecking South Africans. There are more of them in London then in Joberg I reckon!

Good fun evening out, 6 tries scored and no doub a better game then HQ tomorrow.t[/b]
Who else scored?
And how was there 6tries and score 17-15 :lol: Sounds like it was comical.

Latest posts