• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England World Cup Squad

I thought he was Gats...
I can see Valley Commando being Gats' alternative personality so that he can vent when it all becomes too much.

I also like to think that the (presumably very drunk) Scottish guy who came on during the Six Nations and started accusing Alpha of racism was actually just a really ****ed Gregor Townsend.

I can see Valley Commando being Gats' alternative personality so that he can vent when it all becomes too much.

I also like to think that the (presumably very drunk) Scottish guy who came on during the Six Nations and started accusing Alpha of racism was actually just a really ****ed Gregor Townsend.

I miss that crazy Scot (although I've only seen him post the one night), I hope he comes back.

I miss that crazy Scot (although I've only seen him post the one night), I hope he comes back.
After the initial outrage he started to calm down and actually talk some sense if I remember correctly, suspect he'd have been a decent poster if he'd been slightly more sober!

After the initial outrage he started to calm down and actually talk some sense if I remember correctly, suspect he'd have been a decent poster if he'd been slightly more sober!

Awe really, I'd imagine he'll be back during one crazy night on the sauce or another though... fingers crossed.

*slowly crosses ratsapprentice off of my list of forum members who might be Eddie Jones*
ValleyCommando is 100% Eddie Jones
I thought he was Gats...

In the dramatic tone of that great scene at the end of Spartacus (the movie, I never made it to the end of the show)... I'm Robert Howley! :cool:

I don't believe you because no one would ever admit to that.

Back on England:

Underhill, Curry and Wilson all supposed to be fit for the Ireland game - if true then that's my starting back row, tbh. Wouldn't risk Binny again, after playing two full games.
McConnochie's latest injury is a 7-10dayer so isn't expected to be in contention, but they're monitoring him during the week.

Alright I had nothing better to do with my life so I went back and read that thread (which is absolutely priceless, it's getting my nomination for thread of the year) and as it turns out there were two angry drunk Scots that night. The racism guy only made two or three posts, all of which were about Alpha and his despicable, although completely understandable and justifiable, hatred of the Scots. The other guy was more into the idea that Scotland had been robbed and was convinced that Scotlad losing was down to Poite and had nothing to do with the fact that they created absolutely nothing in the second half, or the truly terrible defending leading up to multiple Irish tries in that game (he's the one who started making slightly more sense as the thread went on, admittedlyoff a very low baseline). With this in mine, I'm going to revise my theory and I've decided that the ref guy was Stuart Hogg and the racism guy was Finn Russell.

Hope we get them back after Scotland get knocked out of the world cup really.

Obviously.

Although you must promise that when Manu breaks you don't start bemoaning that we don't have any big centres who run in a straight line.
No problem from me I didn't rate Te'o whilst Manu was injured. Ford/Farrell/Joseph for me in the case and I'd still play Slade and Daly before Te'o

Obviously.

Although you must promise that when Manu breaks you don't start bemoaning that we don't have any big centres who run in a straight line.
I hereby promise never to complain that Ben Te'o is not in the England rugby team

Well jeez, that wasn't difficult!

matt-kvesic-talks-to-head-coach-eddie-jones-during-the-england-run-picture-id1169795147

Latest posts