• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

English Bias and Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh dear some of the players you mentioned there arent even eligible to play for the lions.Flutey hasnt even played an international you idiot.This is what I mean JORDAN CRANE ANDY POWELL AND THE OTHER IDIOTS YOU MENTIONED WOULDNT EVEN GET ON A MUNSTER 22[/b]
Flutey is in the England Elite squad isn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong on that one. Also, nice one resorting to personal attacks - I don't think you know me, buddy - on me and the players (Lol, seriously?). Also, Alan Quinlan wouldn't get into a Munster 22? :huh: Well butter me...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Obviously you no f*** all about rugby then?[/b]

:lol: Wait, what?

Of course, the whole 22 of the Lions Test Squads should be Irish. Preferably Munster players....

Pffft.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh dear some of the players you mentioned there arent even eligible to play for the lions.Flutey hasnt even played an international you idiot.This is what I mean JORDAN CRANE ANDY POWELL AND THE OTHER IDIOTS YOU MENTIONED WOULDNT EVEN GET ON A MUNSTER 22[/b]
Flutey is in the England Elite squad isn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong on that one. Also, nice one resorting to personal attacks - I don't think you know me, buddy - on me and the players (Lol, seriously?). Also, Alan Quinlan wouldn't get into a Munster 22? :huh: Well butter me...

Obviously you no f*** all about rugby then?[/b]

:lol: Wait, what?
[/b][/quote]
Idiot has flutey played an international?ehh no.Look I am not trying to **** you off but this is exactly what I am talking about and it is not your fault the English are just arrogant by nature.Like for f*** sake it is no coincidence that the best team in Europe have some of the best players in Europe and they just happen to be Irish B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of course, the whole 22 of the Lions Test Squads should be Irish. Preferably Munster players....

Pffft.[/b]
Grow up but seriously if you put Munster in the 6 nations they would win it.They are miles ahead of Ireland

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
1. Idiot has flutey played an international?ehh no.Look I am not trying to **** you off but this is exactly what I am talking about

2. and it is not your fault the English are just arrogant by nature.

3. Like for f*** sake it is no coincidence that the best team in Europe have some of the best players in Europe and they just happen to be Irish B)[/b]
1. Has Earls played an international? No, yet plenty of Irish fans (and Prestwick... wait, what's the difference?) are calling for him to tour and even start. :rolleyes: Also, you're not trying to **** me off, yet you call me an 'idiot'? -.-

2. I'm not English though, I'm Welsh. I should neg rep you for such an insult.

3. The same 'best players in Europe' from the same 'best team in Europe' that lost 33 - 10 to England last year. Oh boy, you sure know your rugby!

Yeah, a team that can barely scrape past Montoubans reserves and relies entirely on Doug Howlett to do ANYTHING backline related. Sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pffft.[/b]
Grow up but seriously if you put Munster in the 6 nations they would win it.They are miles ahead of Ireland
[/b][/quote]
There's a large gulf between international level and club level, genius. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Idiot has flutey played an international?ehh no.Look I am not trying to **** you off but this is exactly what I am talking about

3. Like for f*** sake it is no coincidence that the best team in Europe have some of the best players in Europe and they just happen to be Irish B)[/b]
1. Has Earls played an international? No, yet plenty of Irish fans (and Prestwick... wait, what's the difference?) are calling for him to tour and even start. :rolleyes: Also, you're not trying to **** me off, yet you call me an 'idiot'? -.-

3. The same 'best player in Europe' from the same 'best team in Europe' that lost 33 - 10 to England last year. Oh boy, you sure know your rugby!
[/b][/quote]
Earls has not played an international and until he makes the Ireland team he doesnt deserve to be on a lions tour never mind the team although he did keep your lover boy Mc Alister at bay last week.Ireland v England last year :bravo: That was a bad Ireland team after the world cup and O Sullivan was on his way out the door.They were not up for it.The previous 3 years they beat them.And Munster constantly beat english teams and even look at leinster v wasps

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

3. The same 'best player in Europe' from the same 'best team in Europe' that lost 33 - 10 to England last year. Oh boy, you sure know your rugby!
[/b][/quote]
Earls has not played an international and until he makes the Ireland team he doesnt deserve to be on a lions tour never mind the team although he did keep your lover boy Mc Alister at bay last week.Ireland v England last year :bravo: That was a bad Ireland team after the world cup and O Sullivan was on his way out the door.They were not up for it.The previous 3 years they beat them.And Munster constantly beat english teams and even look at leinster v wasps
[/b][/quote]
This is unbelievable.Sure Northampton had to sign Best who until he got banned was carrying the team.Do you not realise how bias you are

That was indeed a bad Ireland team. But boy! That sure was a Phenominal England side...

Wait... erm...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pffft.[/b]
[/b][/quote]
There's a large gulf between international level and club level, genius. :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]
Not Really and if you didnt know all the munster team are internationals

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
1. Earls has not played an international and until he makes the Ireland team he doesnt deserve to be on a lions tour never mind the team although he did keep your lover boy Mc Alister at bay last week.

2. Ireland v England last year :bravo: That was a bad Ireland team after the world cup and O Sullivan was on his way out the door. They were not up for it.The previous 3 years they beat them.

3. And Munster constantly beat english teams and even look at leinster v wasps[/b]
1. No, the only ones keeping McAlister at bay were Peel and Wigglesworth who refused to pass the ball out.

2. What an enthralling argument.

3. Like I said, there's a large gulf between international and club levels... Also, is this the same Wasps that lost at home to Worcester? Seriously, shut up...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pffft.[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
I give credit where credit is due.If a player from Wales Scotland England deserve to be on it that is fine but if they make it because it is hype it is wrong.In my opinion there will be at least 8 irish players on the test team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pffft.[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Way to self-own yourself. You basically just said Munster lost 33 - 10 to England, there. Drown in your river of fail, my friend...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
This is unbelievable.Sure Northampton had to sign Best who until he got banned was carrying the team.Do you not realise how bias you are
[/b][/quote]

You. Are. A. Prat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my opinion there will be at least 8 irish players on the test team[/b]
You're entitled to your own opinion.

I'm also entitled to mock it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pffft.[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
I give credit where credit is due.If a player from Wales Scotland England deserve to be on it that is fine but if they make it because it is hype it is wrong.In my opinion there will be at least 8 irish players on the test team
[/b][/quote]
KEARNEY OGARA BOD OCONNELL OCALLAGHAN WALLACE LEAMY HEASLIP BOWE and even Earls all have a great chance of making the test team

After the last two pages, the ***le is the most ironic thing I've ever read.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
After the last two pages, the ***le is the most ironic thing I've ever read.[/b]
yeah okay.Where is the the tree view on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts