• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

English Bias and Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poppy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After the last two pages, the ***le is the most ironic thing I've ever read.[/b]
yeah okay.Where is the the tree view on the forum
[/b][/quote]
Hey sir Speedy do you play rugby.I use to go over and play Cardiff schools? wondering if you know anything about it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
After the last two pages, the ***le is the most ironic thing I've ever read.[/b]

lol.

You should really stop falling for these WUMS speedy. He's the first of a 606 type poster, where all he does it try wind people up. Ignore him, then eventually he'll get banned and the forum will be back to usual.

Fancy a conversation about bees to make this thread a little more interesting?

How is this thread still open?

:locked:

Please. It's just drivel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 26 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol.

You should really stop falling for these WUMS speedy. He's the first of a 606 type poster, where all he does it try wind people up. Ignore him, then eventually he'll get banned and the forum will be back to usual.
[/b][/quote]
What does 606 mean and no I dont try to wind people up

Okay kiddies, lets calm it down a bit otherwise we'll have to break out the lock hammer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 26 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol.

Fancy a conversation about bees to make this thread a little more interesting?
[/b][/quote]
Blood pressure.... rising...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Schweinsteiger_Webby @ Oct 26 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How is this thread still open?

Please. It's just drivel.[/b]
nin-baby-there-is-no-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

I'm sure bees like honey, do you like honey too Speedy?

I'm not to keen myself, find it a bit sticky!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Should we lock it?[/b]
FAVOURITE RUGBY PLAYER ANDY FARRELL...I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL...I SUPPOSE HE WOULD WALK ON TO AN IRELAND TEAM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 26 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm not to keen myself, find it a bit sticky![/b]
But sticky things are great! :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 26 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not to keen myself, find it a bit sticky![/b]
But sticky things are great! :(
[/b][/quote]
sir speedy there are many welsh players better than the english ones being mentioned?

Bored of this.

Start another thread to continue it and I will ban you on the spot.

Some quality fishing in this thread and you certainly fell for lads, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts