• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EOYT: Scotland v AIG All Blacks, 11/11/2012

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Murrayfield, Edinburgh (11-11-2012, 14:30 GMT)
Scotland.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
New Zealand.png

Are you trying to cheese off every Kiwi here by calling them the AIG All Blacks?

holy crap I love that sig pic, still blocked it in future because it's 1 fkn MB size. Still awesome

AIG All Blacks by 20+

Don't care about the result (ABs to Win). Just want to see Scotland moving forward in their growth. Playing positive rugby, and seeing the growth of individual players.

Also hope this helps some Scots push for B&I Lion spots.

Don't we need to update our match thread logo since the announcement?

N4qMO.png

OMG guise!!1! A Kiwi admitted it!! Mccaw is a cheet, kill Umanga!!!!one!
lol. Saw that used a few times thought I'd use it to try and "take it back". Sort of like African-Americans and the N word. ;)

"that's our phrase!" :p

Has a ring to it, but might get confused with Massey Ags... Then again, they have a similar style and level of play.

Does anyone know when the teams are being named? Today/tomorrow depending on what part of the world you're in, I assume?

BEN SMITH

In other news, the AB's side to face Scotland has been named:
Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Ben Smith, Tamati Ellison, Julian Savea, Daniel Carter, Piri Weepu. Victor Vito, Richie McCaw (c), Adam Thomson, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Andrew Hore, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Dane Coles, Tony Woodcock, Ben Franks, Ali Williams, Sam Cane, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Beauden Barrett, Ma'a Nonu

Quite a way from the first choice lineup, but should be good enough to beat Scotland. It will be interesting to see how the new midfield goes, though I think it will be harder for them with Weepu at halfback. Vito gets a chance at 8, and it may be the last time we see Thomson in a black jersey so he will want to have a big match.

BEN SMITH

In other news, the AB's side to face Scotland has been named:
Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Ben Smith, Tamati Ellison, Julian Savea, Daniel Carter, Piri Weepu. Victor Vito, Richie McCaw (c), Adam Thomson, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Andrew Hore, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Dane Coles, Tony Woodcock, Ben Franks, Ali Williams, Sam Cane, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Beauden Barrett, Ma'a Nonu

Quite a way from the first choice lineup, but should be good enough to beat Scotland. It will be interesting to see how the new midfield goes, though I think it will be harder for them with Weepu at halfback. Vito gets a chance at 8, and it may be the last time we see Thomson in a black jersey so he will want to have a big match.

Said South Africa and Australia. If it is raining, bru...

Ben Smith to outside centre, very interesting, I think he can do it.

Which means lineup for next game will be something along the lines of:
Woodcock, Mealamu, Faumuina, Retalick, Williams, Messam, Cane, Read, Smith, Cruden, Gear, Nonu, Smith, Jane, Barrett/Dagg

This will be an great game to watch, I hope - I almost enjoy these kinds of games more than the games between NZ's top team and, for example, SA's top team.

Not sure what the weather will be like, but if it's reasonable I reckon 30 - 40 pts to 10

Latest posts