• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European challenge cup final

Feel sorry for Botica. He had no idea about the time.

What the hell, pathetic broadcasting at the end there. Montpellier win and focus solely on the sad faces of Harlequins players instead of the celebrations of the winners. Absolute rubbish.

Congratulations Montpellier, the better team on the day and well deserved winners. Enjoy your party Gaston.

Where are you, gaston?
How's your head?
I didn't see the game but I'm pleased that Montpellier won. Now can they win the Brennus too?

Its 20.30 here just got home to see the other final, little party last night on a massive barge on the Rhone for around 150 players and guests, they threw us out at 05.30 this morning and as i was in charge of the coach for the unselected players was up at 8.00 this morning so little sleep and slighty under the weather, great to get on the pitch at the end and celebrate with all our boys fantastic game if you are Montpellerian, and an even better night early morning, some of the boys really know how to party, and quite surpried i was stilll standing at 05.30 this morning not bad for an old un (65yo) will be going to bed in a few minutes its all to much emotion, emotion, emotion, even shed a little tear or two on the final whistle, i've waited 10 years for this. We may also need to repair the trophy got a bit of a bashing last night. Probably have to buy one less Sud Aff to cover the damage!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Who was the John Jeffrey then who damaged the cup?!!

Be like buses.....another one will certainly be coming along!!

Happy for you youngster!!

Latest posts