TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Sunday, 22/10/17

La Rochelle v Ulster Rugby - 16.15 (Local Time), FR2, BeIN Sport, Sky Sports

Wasps v Harlequins - 17.30, BT Sport, BeIN Sport

Looking forward to Wasps v Quins (not just because I've found some half decent tickets...) Will be good to see how attacking they both go, recent weeks Quins have been really fun to watch. Wasps to win by 10+

Wasps vs Harlequins at the Ricoh Arena - Sunday kick-off 5.30pm

Wasps team

15. Willie Le Roux
14. Christian Wade
13. Elliot Daly
12. Juan de Jongh
11. Josh Bassett
10. Jimmy Gopperth
9. Dan Robson
1. Matt Mullan
2. Ashley Johnson
3. Jake Cooper-Woolley
4. Joe Launchbury ©
5. Will Rowlands
6. James Haskell
7. Thomas Young
8. Nathan Hughes

16. Antonio (TJ) Harris
17. Simon McIntyre
18. Marty Moore
19. James Gaskell
20. Jack Willis
21. Guy Thompson
22. Joe Simpson
23. Rob Miller

Harlequins team (Harlequins appearances)

15. Mike Brown (285)
14. Marland Yarde (81)
13. Joe Marchant (44)
12. Jamie Roberts (36)
11. Tim Visser (40)
10. Marcus Smith (7)
9. Danny Care (231)

1. Joe Marler (157)
2. Joe Gray (141)
3. Will Collier (114)
4. Charlie Matthews (144)
5. James Horwill (Captain, 45)
6. Chris Robshaw (245)
7. Dave Ward (124)
8. Mat Luamanu (45)

16. Elia Elia (2)
17. Mark Lambert (215)
18. Phil Swainston (3)
19. George Merrick (66)
20. Ben Glynn (6)
21. Dave Lewis (3)
22. Tim Swiel (45)
23. Francis Saili (1)

Looking forward to Wasps v Quins (not just because I've found some half decent tickets...) Will be good to see how attacking they both go, recent weeks Quins have been really fun to watch. Wasps to win by 10+

I'm going for Quins by 10+. Despite the loss to La Rochelle, Quins played fairly well last week and on the whole, we're in better form than Wasps.

Perhaps that's my Quins bias, but I think the lion's share of the pressure is all on Wasps.

Obviously Quins need the win as much as Wasps do to stay in the race to qualify. However, I think Wasps will have seen themselves as real contenders, so losing at home and staying bottom of the group would be a massive blow. In comparison, I don't think many Quins fans expect us to get out of what is undeniably a tough group, so if we do lose away to Wasps, I don't think we'd be entirely devastated.

We know we can beat Wasps at the Ricoh, so I'm backing us to do it again.

Honestly, the **** is WLR doing in the squad, let alone starting. Miller deserves the start 100%.

Le Roux, Wade, Daly, Gopperth, Haskell all need to sort it out - not acceptable. Launchbury has been a poor leader and Ashley needs to address his throwing.

Huge day for TJ Harris and I hope he takes the opportunity. Fitness aside, most of our bench apart from Simpson should be starting.

Despite our huge problems I'm struggling to see a loss of more than 7. I actually think we'll find a way to win this game.

Ouch... Surprised it took this long for Ulster to become undone to be honest, they have a lot of issues in that side. Could be two bad ones in a row with the world's best making the short trip to Belfast next week!

How was that not a red for Marler? Elbow to the head?

I'm going for Quins by 10+. Despite the loss to La Rochelle, Quins played fairly well last week and on the whole, we're in better form than Wasps.

Perhaps that's my Quins bias, but I think the lion's share of the pressure is all on Wasps.

Obviously Quins need the win as much as Wasps do to stay in the race to qualify. However, I think Wasps will have seen themselves as real contenders, so losing at home and staying bottom of the group would be a massive blow. In comparison, I don't think many Quins fans expect us to get out of what is undeniably a tough group, so if we do lose away to Wasps, I don't think we'd be entirely devastated.

We know we can beat Wasps at the Ricoh, so I'm backing us to do it again.

Wow ... I was very, very wrong ... an abject performance from Quins coupled with yet more injuries and Yarde doing something serious enough to warrant club disciplinary action. A bad day to be a Quins fan ... :(

Happy with that, by a country mile our best performance this season. Too early to say we've turned a corner but it's a recipe for being hard to beat to beat at home with that linespeed and breakdown work.

Massive performance from Hughes anongst others, and really excited about Willis.

Oh and Marler really is a massive prick..

Wasps fans booing Swainston, as if their whole squad isn't a bunch of mercenaries

When did that happen? If you're referring to around 52.30 on the clock, I think you're really reaching for things to dislike about Wasps, it's pretty clear it's for quins trying to slow it all down and players going down to a knee in the middle of a set lineout. Ref tells them off for it.

Quins are embarrassing. Show up one week, play crap the next.

Every time I watch Haskell I'm amazed at how such an experienced player can be so stupid, he gives away some really really bone headed penalties

Holy **** that bump off from the La Rochelle hooker and then the try saver from Le Roux
Insane

Every time I watch Haskell I'm amazed at how such an experienced player can be so stupid, he gives away some really really bone headed penalties

Plus that 'fish out of water' thing he does when trying to tell the referee he's not interfering but only really makes himself more obvious.

This second half has been great, gonna be some really sore bodies tomorrow the defences have been ferocious

Looked like the Rochelle player took out the support runner before he got the ball... Also Ranger is a pillock.

Latest posts