• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2 - Round 2

This is genuinely shocking officiating.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw such incompetent refereeing from all officials involved.
Embarrassing for the sport.

Saints getting irate with the officiating.

Edit: I expect a sin bin in the scrum soon

This is genuinely shocking officiating.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw such incompetent refereeing from all officials involved.
Embarrassing for the sport.
I don't like to slate officials in any sport but this guy is awful. It's not only the inconsistency; it's the manner in which he's dealing with the players. Shocking. Truly shocking.

For reference we're 3 minutes into second half in Italy a game that started at the same time. Watched the end of that half and it was ludicrous. Whitehouse hadmt a clue what was happening and neither did the players as a result

He didn't do anything wrong though, complete accident

Also he scored a try which the ref/tmo decided not to award

But this ref is so crap, and is swayed by the home team. The exact same happened in the Ulster Wasps game. He's just waiting to ping us.

The one that annoyed me the most was the pen against us on the try line for holding on. He gave Saints all of a second to clear out. Cost us a quick ball and very likely try.

I'm watching a rugbypass stream rather than BT and they've left the microphones on during the ad break
They are tearing the referee a new arse, apparently the referee assessor is there and they're gonna have words haha

"He never stops ******* talking and most of what he says is complete ********."

Just seen the Hartley incident again... nothing in it.

Even BT were slating the ref performance.

Rubbish

That was superb by Mallinder....

Run through, take the 9 out. Nothing.

Ok I'm going to just flat out say it, this ref is biased and is intentionally screwing Northampton. You can get a bad ref who will make bad decisions both ways but he has been instrumental in denying Saints 2 tries and giving a yellow. This is an absolute disgrace. EVERY decision is against Saints where he can.

Ugo with the "I'm not mad I'm just disappointed" voice

Three easy run ins that saints have butchered now

Why did we go to the blind side. Infuriating

Should have been a sin bin. By being offside it took away a good try scoring opportunity 5m from their line.

Complete accident but he did make contact with the face and it was reckless, was a yellow unfortunatly even if it was an accident.

Latest posts