• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2 - Round 2

Oh I get you. Don't worry on that just as you say Williams is a class act?

Off topic Tommi but how did Irish guys do vs Connacht for ye today

How did the Irish guys vs Connacht? I'm lost. Sorry, I'm a tad confused. Too much wine

Sarries postponed their game because of the snow, surely this is the exact sort of thing that a plastic pitch should rectify?

Apparently being played tomorrow behind closed doors, mental.

Sarries postponed their game because of the snow, surely this is the exact sort of thing that a plastic pitch should rectify?

Apparently being played tomorrow behind closed doors, mental.
No TV coverage? I heard it was the roads around the ground were treacherous.

No TV coverage? I heard it was the roads around the ground were treacherous.
You heard right-ish entrances and exits deemed unsafe for fans, so roads and pavements outside, and the gates at the ground - far from the first time a mtpatch has been postponed for this. I'm a little surprised they've gone straight to playing tomorrow behind closed doors, but I guess its considered the roads can't take the extra 10,000 on a week day

Seriously think Clermont will win this group. Plus I couldn't stand the Tommy Cooper fan club getting to another final

Clermont up 24-7 away from home here. Brilliant half time score. It's on tv, but the whole thing has been a mess organizationally from what I've heard

Holy cow Raka is unbelievable. He just made absolute muck of Saracens for the fourth time. Unbelievable.

Latest posts