• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 2 - Round 2

Ref has been shocking and biased. Needs to be chopped. Allowed Clermont to get away with all sorts of stuff and denied Saints at every opportunity.

Saints have played bad rugby. Defended badly, butchered many chances and lack any direction. Poor decisions and the Pack has been schooled.

The whole team of 4 poor today but Clermont-Ferrand took their chances we butchered ours.
So hard to complain.

And Camille Lopez is out for 5 mths. Tough on the kid. No November Barnum and no 6 Nations. Clermont will find a replacement but the union is out on a limb again...

And Camille Lopez is out for 5 mths. Tough on the kid. No November Barnum and no 6 Nations. Clermont will find a replacement but the union is out on a limb again...

I doubt you will see him until next August / Sept.

I doubt you will see him until next August / Sept.

Possibly. It looked bad. Feel sorry for him but I'm not worried for Clermont. They have enough depth and play like one team whoever gets picked...

Still think Williams is a 15 not a wing. Playing well just better at 15 than Goode

It's not more a reflection on Goode. More I'm huge fan of Williams and thinks he's a World Class 15

I'm just highlighting the last try, Goode sold himself and found himself in no mans land. Williams is international class, Goode is not.

I don't disagree with you. Think Williams is a quality player, and probably the best 15 in the northern hemisphere

I'm just highlighting the last try, Goode sold himself and found himself in no mans land. Williams is international class, Goode is not.

I don't disagree with you. Think Williams is a quality player, and probably the best 15 in the northern hemisphere
Oh I get you. Don't worry on that just as you say Williams is a class act?

Off topic Tommi but how did Irish guys do vs Connacht for ye today

Latest posts