• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 3

and Thomas Darmon at 10 as replacement is 19 yo academy player
Is he any use? Dupont was a similar age last season and he did serious damage but obviously is a bit of a wonderkid. We have a backrow to hurt any 10 so this could be very advantageous for us if we keep Pienaar quiet as we often have in the past.

Is he any use? Dupont was a similar age last season and he did serious damage but obviously is a bit of a wonderkid. We have a backrow to hurt any 10 so this could be very advantageous for us if we keep Pienaar quiet as we often have in the past.

yes but Dupont is a talent and has played a season in Top 14. Don't know Darmon. He has started 1 game this season. I would run a TGV thru his channel... the DART might just do...

C'mon, Leinster!! There's not many times I've said that you 'ster boys, so don't let me down!

Why wasn't Ryan in the original 23? Either madness to start him IF he's injured or well his form must have crashed to not be on bench if all of sudden he can start

Why wasn't Ryan in the original 23? Either madness to start him IF he's injured or well his form must have crashed to not be on bench if all of sudden he can start
I must admit that my knowledge of the second row is nonexistent but could it be as simple as him only being able to cover one side of the scrum and not being a suitable replacement for Toner?

I must admit that my knowledge of the second row is nonexistent but could it be as simple as him only being able to cover one side of the scrum and not being a suitable replacement for Toner?
Don't get me wrong I don't doubt Ryan more do IF he was unable to play 48hrs ago is itbwise he could possibly have to play 80mins if Toner went down. Ruddock has played on that side before but again I know that is moving him and disrupting further. It's more a question is there a huge gamble on a players fitness being taken?

Don't get me wrong I don't doubt Ryan more do IF he was unable to play 48hrs ago is itbwise he could possibly have to play 80mins if Toner went down. Ruddock has played on that side before but again I know that is moving him and disrupting further. It's more a question is there a huge gamble on a players fitness being taken?
I don't think he was unavailable, he just wasn't picked as far as I know. He wasn't mentioned in either of this week's injury updates.

Montpellier are huge as a team. Very physical, Leinster look at their best playing wide and fast. Whoever the Irish commentator is on this game is horrendously biased.

It's probably Luke Fitzgerald. I've always found that BOD tries too hard to the other way though.

James Ryan looks a special talent the dudes 21 and looks completely comfortable against monsters.

I think Fitz has been suitably critical of Leinster, hasn't spoken a lot about Montpellier but the audience would very much be more interested in Leinster.

I think Fitz has been suitably critical of Leinster, hasn't spoken a lot about Montpellier but the audience would very much be more interested in Leinster.

As a massive neutral in regards to the game, it been a lot more than just talking a bit more about Leinster Alpha...

Latest posts