• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

f***ing ballcocks

B

Bullitt

I discovered this evening that my flat has a serious damp problem. Easy enough to cure, except that it's lead to a mould problem all around the flat.. So bad in fact that I need to throw away and replace all my furnature.

f***.

I am not happy.

Oh, this also meant the TRF R06 tourney may need to be delayed for a while.

It explains why I've been frequently feeling ill for the last 2 years anyway. I currently have 1 domestic and one industrial dehumidifier working in the 2 bedrooms with an industrial fan each getting the air circulating.

I've got a builder coming out at the weekend to quote for installing a series of airbricks throughout the flat.

The paint work I did in my bedroom 18 months ago needs tyo be redone as the mould has stained and flaked the paint away even though I've treated it now.

And best of all, most of my clothes in a wardrobe I don't open often are ruined, including my £500 suit. :angry:

I can't wait to move out of this **** hole.

No one will buy this place until that's sorted. May well go the whole hog I think and claim it on the insurance... I can get some laminate floors installed then n'all.

Some thumbnails of the damage;

Damaged furnature

Domestic Dehumidifier and industrial fan

Damaged paintwork and knackered carpet in bedroom

My once glorious suit

Industrial dehumidifier and industrial fan

Mould on spare room wall

more mould on spare room wall

Not pretty

My neighbour who lent me the dehumidifier and all the other kit said that mould is in fact more toxic then raw sewage, Rather worrying.

make sure u use dulux or nippon paint the next time round, cant wait for u to move out of tt place either

Latest posts