• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Verstappen is such a piece of ****. I'm sorry but that "giving the place back" was bullshit. I want someone else to win the ***le too but not this bush league hack who couldn't make it at the local dirt track.

So that's for turn 1 incident why is the break test happening afterwards?

This race result is going to take an age...

Verstappen is such a piece of ****. I'm sorry but that "giving the place back" was bullshit. I want someone else to win the ***le too but not this bush league hack who couldn't make it at the local dirt track.
Nah, the sport needs people like him - it's dull as dishwater usually, this race is genuinely enthralling

So what are the chances Max gets DSQ? If its deemed a break test that pretty high up on the no no list right?
God this is a disgrace, Verstappen has just given a place back for something he was penalised for.
Yeah Masi has made a complete mess of this race.

He'll get three penalty points and a retrospective black and white flag for unsporting behavior

I don't think it was a break test at all tbh, Hamilton should have gone inside, there was room, Comms seem to agree. I think it'll be deemed a race incident/misunderstanding and crack on.

No way they don't have the equal points finale next week either.

I don't think it was a break test at all tbh, Hamilton should have gone inside, there was room, Comms seem to agree. I think it'll be deemed a race incident/misunderstanding and crack on.

No way they don't have the equal points finale next week either.
Sounds more like Masi ****** up protocol should of told the car behind first so they understand what the car in front is doing. Hamilton had no warning Verstappen would have a sudden change of speed.

Sounds more like Masi ****** up protocol should of told the car behind first so they understand what the car in front is doing. Hamilton had no warning Verstappen would have a sudden change of speed.
Yeah that too, the FIA radio with Merc was fairly tense.

Still glad this season hasn't been boring but this race was a shitshow.

Who wins if we have a Prost/Senna style turn 1 DNF next week?

Latest posts