• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Very strange collision. Norris and Gasly such clean drivers that you have to presume driver error.

Merc sending it as a result.
Looks like Gasly had problems and ****** up rejoining, he might cop a minor penalty for it.

Not sure what Schumacher was thinking there, full on kamikaze...
He was turning into the corner fine I thought and Vettle was overtaking not him. So Vettle at fault for turning in.

Could be wrong though.

He was turning into the corner fine I thought and Vettle was overtaking not him. So Vettle at fault for turning in.

Could be wrong though.
That was the Magnussen one I believe, the Schumacher one he ploughed into the side of Vettel on turn 1 and took him out.

Don't understand how these purpose built tracks consistently delivery average racing.

Verstappen class, Leclerc had a small chance, good to see Sainz finish, Hamilton unlucky not to beat Russell. Next few races should be good, great tracks coming up.

That was the Magnussen one I believe, the Schumacher one he ploughed into the side of Vettel on turn 1 and took him out.
That would make sense probably showing both replays in quick succession and my brain not caring enough out of boredom.

Alonso and Schumacher should be under investigation.

I guess we should thank Alonso for ******* up gasly's car so that we had a couple exciting laps.

Cars that can overtake>cars that can follow

Sainz isn't doing his chances of staying with Ferrari any favours. He really needs to be performing better.

A lot of these teams have crypto sponsors in major places. What's gonna happen they breach their contract in three days?

Latest posts