• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Now its looking like they've back him into Russell...gap increasing again now so may have just been a back marker.

Having the Williams family suck was so much bette than having a VC suck. Latifi and Albon may be crap drivers but they aren't given much to work with.

Sainz isn't doing his chances of staying with Ferrari any favours. He really needs to be performing better.
He got a two year extension last month in the midst of this inept showing. That alone may be enough for me to hope Ferrari fail. It really undermines the entire purpose of having two cars for anyone not enthralled by a constructors champio........ Zzzzźzzzz. He has been nothing short of a total embarrassment this season. Terrible start this race too.

The Verstappen issues were almost an advert for limiting DRS usage in a race. Say, 10 times per race on the main straight, full usage on secondary DRS zone. It'd make it a lot more tactical and enliven some of the DRS trains we can get.

Interesting to hear Russel say he thinks in 3 races time Mercs may be rubbing shoulders with the others. That seems unlikely, but fingers crossed.

And finally, with the way the weather is going they may have to factor that in to the calendar. How many cars retired or had to nurse their car due to the heat? 6+?

Eternal question which sports shoots itself in the foot more Cricket or F1

Indycar had a monsoon like conditions two weeks ago and they still raced. Shocker this the driver's just went slower so as to not crash. I don't believe these cars are this fundamentally incapable of driving in rain.

Only other race i can think of that had this chaos was Belgian GP last year. That rain was crazy, this isn't

Very frustrating

Not content with both buggering up behind the safety car, they also tried to crash in the pits.

Absolute liabilities. To think the likes of Piastri and De Vries can't get drives because of them

so Zhou should get a penalty right? absolutely bonkers that it's up to team's to give spots back instead of race control

Schumacher does love his car annihilating crashes...

Pretty sure Verstappen crossed the pit exit line early

Laughable that Alonso can drive at 3.6 seconds off the leaders pace and just can't be overtaken... I almost hope the ridiculousness of what Alonso is doing will highlight just how **** Monaco is and put more pressure to ditch it.

Latest posts