• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

For those who said it was all the car with Hamilton, Verstappen from near the back to 3rd in 8 laps... That isn't just down the skill.

Despite it clearly being Hamilton's fault, I don't think Alonso's message was a "heat of the moment" thing, his bitterness towards Hamilton has been plain to see since they were team mates and his comment on the radio revealed his deep seated bitterness IMO. It wasn't an effing and bleeping type comment, it was him saying what he already thought.

Some credit to Hamilton for saying it was his fault and refusing to hear what Alonso said, knowing it would be **** stirring but it was a bloody pointless move. Regardless of whether Alonso was in the blind spot, he should have known he was there and left sufficient space.

Sky not working here which is unfortunate. Spa is my favourite race and the it seems to be a good start.
Good start led to a pretty shite race, too much DRS power led to trains. Also meant Verstappen carved his way with relative ease it what clearly the best car on the day.

Dunno why after years they still **** up DRS.

AT should be fined out the ass for sending out a car that the driver wasn't comfortable with. Who would have thought that was going to happen

Ferrari just doing pretty much every fuckup they can...

Also don't think anyone can say Verstappen doesn't have the best car, completely outpaced the Mercedes without DRS or anything.

If I'm Hamilton I'm livid.

And if people think Max's domination is proof he's the best driver and not that he's just in the best car they are delusional.

Feel sorry for Hamilton but the safety cars are what has screwed him not his team. Think Russell hadn't changed tyres they'd both be sitting ducks.

Time to place your bets on how Ferrari will manage to throw away a first place qualifying.

I watched q1 and q2 instead of rugby just to watch de Vries beat latifi, didn't disappoint. Sainz 6 second pit stop and Leclerc locks up at the first chicane.

No bat **** crazy decision from Ferarri even though this will likely finish behind the safety car.

Ferrari didn't **** anything up really but couldn't compete. However they must be setting a new record for the most poles not converted to wins now.

Nick De Vries getting more points on debut than Latifi has got in his entire year. Really highlights just how poor Latifi is as a driver.

Of course the race finish is bringing up the end of last season and showing, once again, Hamilton was ****** over in that race intentionally. What happened today is what normally would have happened.

Last edited:
And this was last year in which Verstappen just won. Let's watch the somersaults the authorities do in order not to change the result they worked so hard to get.
Given how the rules were already blatantly ignored to favour red bull towards the end of the season already in 2021, I don't think the FIA can really afford to have that season and this called into question even more. If it turns out red bull blasted clean through the cap last year, the team simply must be stripped of their points. It cannot be allowed to stand in those circumstances.

Latest posts