• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

McLaren getting steamed up over Red Bull.

Personally, even though I wouldn't have given Max the ***le in 2021, I don't think RB should get a points deduction for this if their breach is similar to that of Aston Martin and Williams. If it was year 1 of the cap I think there is always a chance of innocent screw ups.
IF it is the same as Aston Martins and IF it was relatively innocent. However if it was a more flagrant breach, which it seems it was from what I read, then yeah they should be punished. Considering how much they were whinging in previous years about even minor breaches of the rules, they should face the full force if they do the same. If nothing else, the FIA promised clarity and transparency and yet this is yet another major decision involving RB in which neither has been forthcoming, part of a long streak of them now. Something needs to be done.

From the article Williams and Aston were basically not filling out paperwork correctly or on time. Red Bull however was going over the cap somewhere between 1-5%.

The stewards covering themselves in glory yet again with Alonso.

This one is just a case of not following the rules too. Last year's finale was an incredibly bad interpretation of a caveat to the rule which was ignored/incorrectly applied but an inability to impose a cut and dry safety rule is ridiculous.

The stewards covering themselves in glory yet again with Alonso.

This one is just a case of not following the rules too. Last year's finale was an incredibly bad interpretation of a caveat to the rule which was ignored/incorrectly applied but an inability to impose a cut and dry safety rule is ridiculous.
I don't understand why they'd get away with it on wings but not mirrors unless there was something else significantly diffrent.

Mercedes closing the gap but it's too late this year. They have more than once taken a risk on a plan based on going longer than RB and hoping to win on tyre degradation and keep getting spooked by the first pit stop RB do and then not even being able to run longer than RB on harder tyres. Looking at Ricciardo, it seems like the plan people originally thought they would use (long stint on the mediums then softs late on) would have been the one to go for. Surprised they didn't try it on one car and run 2 separate races.

Mercedes need to stop building their plans around RB wearing through their tyres quickly, it just isn't happening. RB have shown repeatedly they can keep their tyres going just as well as anyone else.

Best story of F1 this season chucked out the Putin supporting Russians brought back Magnussun and got a completely opportunistic pole.

TBF that's more 50/50 on reply than I originally gave it credit for. First angle looked like it was on the left hand side of the road.

Really a question of whether Verstappen really had the right to try to make it stick or Hamilton had to give him more room.

Also have to ask if Verstappen could of taken avoiding action and kept the place for being driven off.

Like I say these two can't race together.

Verstappen gets the penalty. Suggests they felt it was more a lunge than a legitimate overtake.

TBF that's more 50/50 on reply than I originally gave it credit for. First angle looked like it was on the left hand side of the road.

Really a question of whether Verstappen really had the right to try to make it stick or Hamilton had to give him more room.
Yep looking back, it looks like Hamilton squeezed Verstappen too much. Having said that, Verstappen looked like he was driving a line that was going to drive Hamilton off the track so...

Fair outcome really. Hamilton didn't really have to give him more room and if Verstappen goes for it you can't male contact.
Eh I might fall down the other side but reality is Verstappen won't learn Hamilton will never just yield of he doesn't have to. You have to be prepared to go off track or reach. Something I don't think he ever does. Just stays on track and wait for the incident to occur.

Fair outcome really. Hamilton didn't really have to give him more room and if Verstappen goes for it you can't male contact.
Times have changed, such things are acceptable now.

Love Is Love Gay GIF

Lol
Eh I might fall down the other side but reality is Verstappen won't learn Hamilton will never just yield of he doesn't have to. You have to be prepared to go off track or reach. Something I don't think he ever does. Just stays on track and wait for the incident to occur.
Yeah, any other pair of drivers probably avoid it. Those two will never give an inch and that could get tiresome.

Ferrari were in a two horse race at the start if this season and are set to finish third...

Snapchat-1451408085.jpg

What's taking so long to clear the McLaren? RB explaining they have to let the lapped cars through though...

I hate the Danny Ric fawning that seems to happen all over the place. Dude can't drive it's plain as day.

Congrats George. Hopefully this is a sign that next year might be a contest (or hopefully the energy drink ***** can **** off).

Edit: shut the **** up leclerc

Verstappen such a **** to his team mate. Does he forget what Perez did for him last year in the final races?

Latest posts