• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Checo still has something to gain, Verstappen could DNF every race now and still be champion. He is just displaying his typical arrogance and selfishness. Hamilton would no doubt have wanted to get the win and continue to be the only driver in history to have won at least once in every single season he's raced in but could still praise Russell. Verstappen can't do anything to assist Checo even when it costs him nothing at all.

Basically saying he deliberately didn't take avoiding action

EDIT: Full version of prickstappen

Excellent analysis Chandhok here him and Di Resta really do great work in breaking this stuff down. Make far more sense now why Backstappen was adjudged to be at fault. Completely the wrong line and speed to make the corner so was essentially always going off even if Hamilton left him room.

Excellent analysis Chandhok here him and Di Resta really do great work in breaking this stuff down. Make far more sense now why Backstappen was adjudged to be at fault. Completely the wrong line and speed to make the corner so was essentially always going off even if Hamilton left him room.

Yep looking back, it looks like Hamilton squeezed Verstappen too much. Having said that, Verstappen looked like he was driving a line that was going to drive Hamilton off the track so...

Called it

so glad to see everyone has figured out that max is a piece of ****. Mika has spoken against him now as well. My fiver senses are undefeated (except when it comes identifying chicks with overwhelming daddy issues).
His fawning fanbase still haven't. It's a pity he happens to also be genuinely talented. Much easier when they aren't winning whilst his fanbase use his winning as proof he is the best thing ever and can do no wrong. Generally F1 fanbases have become so toxic and beyond reason, particularly in the Hamilton - Verstappen matchup. I support McLaren but can still say Danny Ric has been stupid with his recent kamikaze lunges up the inside. Many Verstappen fans can't see to accept that Verstappen can actually be in the wrong.

I'm not overly bothered by that Max crash. Tame compared to last year in that I don't consider it a premeditated as there is quite a bit of similar action at turns 1&2 at Interlagos (including in this race) where you might expect a car width to be left for you in that split second.

Braindead to alienate Perez like that though. When the team give you an inferior and inoffensive driver like that as a clear number 2 the least you can do is throw them a bone. Hopefully it accelerates the appointment of a regular race winner to Perez's slot.

I'm not overly bothered by that Max crash. Tame compared to last year in that I don't consider it a premeditated as there is quite a bit of similar action at turns 1&2 at Interlagos (including in this race) where you might expect a car width to be left for you in that split second.

Braindead to alienate Perez like that though. When the team give you an inferior and inoffensive driver like that as a clear number 2 the least you can do is throw them a bone. Hopefully it accelerates the appointment of a regular race winner to Perez's slot.
He admitted it was essentially premediated and he didn't care because it cost him nothing but Hamilton the race. As noted by Chandok it didn't matter how much space Hamilton left Verstappen was never making the corner let alone the apex. I'll admit I'd have just chalked it off with Perezgate though it just a litany of behaviour that show he still a twat. He showed a lot maturity in his driving early to mid season that seamed to come from not having to fight for his championship. This weekend was just a mask off moment that shows he still the same guy.

He deliberately ruined another guys race for no reason other that it didn't matter to him.
He deliberately didn't help out a team mate for some perceived slight (there are rumours to why) when it cost him nothing to be a good guy.
Literally in onw two minute interview he admits to both these things where he didn't care about the race result so wasn't bothered about crashing out but cared about screwing over his team mate.

Red Bull should sit him out a race for what he did to Perez but they won't.

Hamilton, who fell out with every teammate who wasn't completely subservient to him including a childhood friend and fellow British world champion?

A **** is a **** like.
Did he fall out with Button? I never remember it being particular tense between those two.
I think Rosberg/Hamilton thing looking back is fairly typical for teammates with equal chance of winning a championship. In fact by historical stuff it was fairly tame.

Hamilton, who fell out with every teammate who wasn't completely subservient to him including a childhood friend and fellow British world champion?

A **** is a **** like.
Yep, clearly in the same league as someone who drives about not caring if they hit someone as they've already won.

I don't think I've ever really made out that one is "better" than the other. Ham was petulant and reckless in 2011 and it ****** off his teammate then.

I prefer Verstappen, Dutch over British, RB over Merc, not going to overtake 7 WCs anytime soon and currently the better driver. Really no more to it than that.

In terms of personalities I don't think either are likeable, them and Russell are the relevant drivers that I don't like the most. They're also three of the four most likely to win a race and probably the only ***le contenders next year.

I don't think I've ever really made out that one is "better" than the other. Ham was petulant and reckless in 2011 and it ****** off his teammate then.

I prefer Verstappen, Dutch over British, RB over Merc, not going to overtake 7 WCs anytime soon and currently the better driver. Really no more to it than that.

In terms of personalities I don't think either are likeable, them and Russell are the relevant drivers that I don't like the most. They're also three of the four most likely to win a race and probably the only ***le contenders next year.
I think all drivers when at the top of their game can be pretty unlikable. Both Vettel and Alonso have had their moments although Vettel has certainly grown as a human being since his glory days.

Massa, Häkkinen & Button might be the few guys who if were shits were it behind closed doors.

I do think Verstappen takes it to another level with both on-field driving and his attitude outside the cockpit. As he seams to seek it in ways others do not and honestly from Vettle's days at Red Bull it feels like this is environment thing rather as well an individual.

Can't be too surprised max acted out in Brazil. Can't imagine he's too happy with their people right now.

Latest posts