• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Especially given the frequency with which he has employed "back down or we crash" tactics as well as late lunges and squeezing cars against the edge of the track himself... I really do find him so unlikeable.

View attachment 16646
I've gone off the sport in the last half season because they're all so unlikeable. Going off Leclerc even and I was a huge huge fan of his.

Drivers are unlikable and the races are boring. I went from watching every session two years ago to not even watching racing. Sim racing is probably my second hobby after training and I can't be bothered to watch an f1 race.

They also insist on racing on dumbass street circuits. America has beautiful circuits with great histories and designs yet we go to Miami and Las Vegas.

The speed advantage of the red bull is huge. I don't see how those who slammed Hamilton for the Mercedes dominance can ignore just how dominant the RB car is.

The speed advantage of the red bull is huge. I don't see how those who slammed Hamilton for the Mercedes dominance can ignore just how dominant the RB car is.
Yeah it's ridiculous 4 races into this season and it's doesn't look like much fun.

Most exciting thing to happen, some people in the pit lane in front of a car coming in...

Horners reaction to the fact Perez won over Verstappen was also pretty disrespectful, clear favouritism them.

Last edited:
Most exciting thing to happen, some people in the pit lane in front of a car coming in...

Horners reaction to the fact Perez won over Verstappen was also pretty disrespectful, clear favouritism them.
At least Mercedes would let the person who would win qualifying win the race unless there was some type of screw up. Red Bull actively hurting the sport which is a publicly traded company haha.

Perfect commentators curse in quali. "If there was a red flag this could be a very interesting grid". A few minutes later "This looks epic doesn't it?" and Ferrari immediately spins off, red flags the race and stuck with the final grid.

Big surprise, Verstappen wins easily. TBH I think if you were a RB fan whinging about the Merc dominance, you must admit this is basically the same. If it was all the car with Hamilton, it is all the car now with Verstappen. Also Perez is repeatedly showing himelf to be bang average. It's similar to Bottas in the Merc, he would be in the best car and so often would slide down the grid at the start and take AGES to make any effort to climb back up the grid, with his complete absence playing a key role in how 2021 finished.

As a McLaren fan, it's nice seeing the improvements seem to be working. It's still RB 1st, Aston/Ferrari/Merc 2nd but McLaren can now reasonably fight in the best of the rest pack. Also seeing Williams going all in on just having a rocket on the straights is an interesting design philosophy.

That is, without a shadow of a doubt, the single worst rendition of the anthem I have ever heard in my life. A bloody saxophone!?

he's absolutely hated by the American oval iracing scene. Which is mostly stoner college kids and young dudes. Probably the nicest group on the internet. Kind of jealous as someone who mostly runs road. Apparently he just slams into people and cares A LOT about winning a video game against stoned entry level bankers.

Perez is laughably useless. In one of the most dominant cars ever made, he is constantly underperforming.

Will they bin him off before the end of the season? And if so, replace him with who?

One hell of a smash by Stroll. Completely wrecked the whole front of the car. It's amazing how people can walk away from these unscathed.

Red Bull just tried to claim Helmut Marko is not part of Red Bull as a reason for why they didn't put out as statement about yet another of his idiotic remarks. Funny thing to say about a guy who is listed as a director, is present at their races and has been pivotal in the hiring and firing of drivers...

it's the same way they skirt the rules on having two teams. He's part of the program that controls the driver development and only serves as an advisor to the general Red Bull racing program. It's total bullshit.

Latest posts