bench_irish_gall.jpg

Closeup
chicken_los_cohen_irish_gall.jpg

Collar;
bruce_post_irish2_gall.jpg

Back

labit_exit_irish_gall.jpg
cohen2_irish_gall.jpg

..............................................................................................^^^That reads "Persommon"^^^ below the number
Basic

obj79640.jpg

If you need any more, just ping me.

Seems easy enough. I thought that was in the game though?

I used to have a Saints shirt about 10 years ago.. i still have it actually, i liked to watch Tim Rodber when he was playing for england when i was at school.

I wanted to update the kit numbers for all GP teams with the coral box graphic, but am not sure if they will have it this season. Obviously Saints wont have it in real life, but i have left saints in my game as potentially, next season if leeds go down the saints would go up and the GP would have the correct teams.

Seems a fair assumption, the signings Leeds have made all point to them falling immedeately back through the trap door.

As for the Saints shirt, this year they debuted/returned the hoops with the black under-arms. The previous 2 seasons was totally green with a gold and black strip across the chest.

I tried to make a kit, but now you mention it, i an probably use the one from the game and edit the parts required.

btw, i am also doing a retro World Cup patch for 1995, 1999 and 2003.

I have the lists of players for all blacks, but could you give me some info on these players if you know them.. like if they are white/black, hair/bald etc

Ian Jones
R.Brooke (zinzan?)
Royce Willis
Jeff Wilson
Norm Maxwell
Tony Brown
Glen Osbourne
Mark Hammett
Dylan Mika
Scott? Robertson (99 WC)
C? Dowd (99 WC)
Rhys Duggan
Alama Ieremia

I want to add teams for all the years but can't figure out how to swap over kit graphics for different roster patches. But, i guess i can do all the kits and all the rosters (National teams only) and you can load kits as you wish. I need some help organising a download like this, as i don't want anyone comeback from people not backing-up the game they have now etc.

Ian Jones ... tall, lanky, white, short brown hair
R.Brooke ... robin brooke: similar to jones, tall, white skin, short brown hair (wore headgear)
Royce Willis ... whit, another 2nd rower, quite tall (just <2m), blond hair medium build
Jeff Wilson ... white skin, blond hair, very fast
Norm Maxwell ... white, tall, beefy, curly black hair, often wore headgear
Tony Brown ... white, longish curlyish blond hair
Glen Osbourne .... white, sb hair
Mark Hammett ... white, short but quite solid, carlos spencerish hair
Dylan Mika ... black, tall, short black hair
Scott? Robertson (99 WC) ... white, tall, very big, blond hair
C? Dowd (99 WC) ... craig dowd, white, short but beefy, short black hair
Rhys Duggan ... white, short, wavy brown hair
Alama Ieremia ... black (samoan), tall, tall black hair

hope that helps

do you need other team lists from the world cups

Jeff Wilson is already in the game.
Alama Ierimea wasn't black he was dark brown skinn had spiky black 2 inch long hair and a mustache. Socks were worn up. No wrist bands, finger tape or leg tape.
As for the rest I believe all you should need is a roster from the 2005 version of EA rugby along with the old roster editor. Then you can just port over their stats and you should be away. Hang on while I install my copy of 05 and see if I can dig up the old roster editor for you. It won't have fellows like Ian Jones, but I think it'll have most of the others.

Cheers Ozzy.. there is a new kit for you to add to your gme if you want it now..

do you need other team lists from the world cups
do you need other team lists from the world cups[/b]

I have a few squads, i'll do the major teams first.. not sure if i can find squads from 1995 for Romania, Japan etc. You can play 95, 99 or 03 schedule in the WC on r06 so it should be fairly realistic, although 95 only had 16 teams and a few of those were very poor.

TY for the player info. There is a site for all blacks that profiles each all blacks that has ever played i hear so i will look at that.

I tried to make a kit, but now you mention it, i an probably use the one from the game and edit the parts required.[/b]

Cool, just be weary it's a slightly lighter shade of green on this one.

I thought this, Jeff has blonde hair and has probably retired by now.. Doesnt matter though, i can still use J.Wilson.

EVOL, while you are here.. if i may.. it was mentioned that you know the face codes for Lomu, Vunibaka and a few other 'hidden' players in the game. Do you know what these are.. as i would like to use them in my patch.

Thanks dude.

In this .XML file HERE</span> from the data.gob file the location number before the player name is sometimes the real face number

eg jonah is

<span style="color:#ff0000"><player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16343" name="Jonah Lomu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

players use a generic head when an real face doesnt exist or if theyre not licensed, so their player id (location) will be different to their face id.
eg
jonah lomu(j.lamo) player id is "16343" face id is "22363" or whatever gives a generic face shared with other players
jonah lomu(j.lamo) player id is "16343" face id is "16343" gives you jonahs real face

but if there is no real face it may crash the game or your comp so watch out

Sorry about the delay but rugby 05 was giving me trouble on the install and then badongo started stuffing up. Anyway here's the 2005 roster. I looked everywhere for the blasted editor but I can't find it though I am sure someone on this forum will have it and it may even be floating around online somewhere. Anyway heres the roster. Maybe it might even open with woosah's rugasmic roster editor though I haven't tried.

http://www.badongo.com/file/3745600

FAO EVOL.. i wont mess around with the Lomu face if it will cause problems, i can probably find something like him in the game.. it's better than a crashed or corrupt game.. i had to delete my roster patch file because of a corruption.. thanks for the help. :)

Just one more thing EVOL.. i know you edited kitcollars with the bin file, but i have no idea how to edit it or what to open it with. I wondered if i extract any bin file with the desired design (i.e old style collar) if i just import that bin file into the samoa big file then will it change the style of the collar and work in the game.. or do you have to configure the file manually?

FAO Ozzy, i got your file but it just keeps opening my roster files. I normally click on the file i need and then it loads.. but this one doesnt. It loads the program with no difference.

I had added a lot of the players and i have made a lot of the 95 kits. They are simple and easy.. and the SA one i did looks quite good.

I am wondering if i choose a new save game if it will make the difference between the kits and their relevant rosters.

In any case the worst possible scenario is that there will be 2 mods, and will be a folder containing all the drop in's for 95/99 and 03/07 and you can just copy them over as you need. They will all replace each other but none of the game will be lost, and hopefully rosters should remain fairly up to date.

Samoa's kit looks cool.. i'm just trying to research a few players like Leaupepe, Perelini etc.

Some teams didnt qualify for 1995, like Fiji so i will have to make them up as a team outside of RWC 95.

I'm not sure if I quite understood you there Fa'atau the roster I uploaded is from the rugby 2005 game so you won't be able to use it with rugby 2006 as the games are different and the number of teams are as well. That's why I was saying I was trying to find the editor that was created for 2005 so you could open the file and then just use the stats for the players you wanted to create.

I know Ozzy, i tried it anyway with woosaahs editor, but i can probably edit the stats myself. I know who is good at what and the rest i will make average for the skill of the side. I dont ever make anyone over 95 in anything, unless it is an exceptional talent like Lomu's strength or Martin Johnson's attitude etc.

btw.. i have always had this problem with graphics.. how do you make a bmp graphic with a transparent background in photoshop?

I want to add a fly-in logo to replace the EA one.. i can use skysports or whatever.. i can probably do a guinness premiership and other national teams/clubs but cant get over the transparency issue. Other than that, it's on a square background, which can look naff.

btw.. i have always had this problem with graphics.. how do you make a bmp graphic with a transparent background in photoshop?

I want to add a fly-in logo to replace the EA one.. i can use skysports or whatever.. i can probably do a guinness premiership and other national teams/clubs but cant get over the transparency issue. Other than that, it's on a square background, which can look naff.

[/b]

You have to set the picture with an Alpha channel! *.bmp files that have 32bit gfx dont really hold for alpha channels but if you set it to gray then it will beable to use has a MASK, or use *.png files to use as 24-32 bit gfx with mask over that works fine.
This is only for Rugby 06
If you want to change the EA logo that scrolls across the screen in game the file you will need to be looking for is df8c343a1c88fade15492c0eb1079877.fsh i changed it to BBC SPORT myself cos of the 6nations, but all the tournaments have their own logos with scrolling badge. . . . . . .

Thanks mate.

Can you give me a quick tutorial on how to make a transparent image i can use in the game? I had a quick look at i am lost and still get the white background when i save as bmp. Any chance, if you have a template for that bbc logo can you email me that?

I made my own logo, it looks good, but it's 256x256 lol

kit styles with readme HERE hope you can understand it, im not too good at explaining things sorry

dont worry Lomus face works fine as does a lot of the french players, Im pretty sure the game crashed on me with andrew mehrtens but not certain

Latest posts