• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fa'atau's Rugby 06 PC MOD thread..

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The new Rugby World Cup kits are now being uploaded to my site, www.rugby2006mod.moonfruit.com where this is a gallery of screenshots for the moment.

I will upload all the big. and fsh. files to download the actual kits as soon as possible.

2007-08 Club kits will come a little later, i wanted to consentrate on the RWC first.

I am only doing kits for unlicensed RWC teams, and i desperately need the licensed ones from '08 to add to the site for as downloads for '06 users. I need help with this as i can't get a copy of the data.gob from '08.

The teams i need are, USA, Canada, England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, South Africa, Argentina.. and that's it i think. I just need the files extracted from data.gob and emailed to me for both the

home and away kits, and also the fsh files for the kitbacks. Anyone help with this? ;)

FAQ:

- Yes, the kits will work in Rugby 08, but only for PC,.

- No, the roster file is just for Rugby 06 only, it doesnt load in Rugby 08. See Ozzy's thread for '08 roster.

- I am not taking requests, unless the team is in the game already.

Thanks a lot for your job Fa'atau82 !!!

Unfortunately i can't help you 'cause I don't have Rugby 08, but I hope someone will help soon!

Cheers guys

Thanks a lot for your job Fa'atau82 !!!

Unfortunately i can't help you 'cause I don't have Rugby 08, but I hope someone will help soon!

Cheers guys
[/b]

i can help with the Rugby 08 kits i've got 08.

all i need is the name of the file :unsure: like blahblahblah.big and i'll get it to you by email. P.M. me for further details :)

sorry im a rookie here :D

Apart from the new team (portugal) the location codes for graphics are 100% identical to rugby 06.

The kits are made, i'm just tweaking a few (Tonga) and then i will release them. Now i have seen Tonga play, i can judge their kit better.

Here are the name of the files for kits and backs.

I picked them from EVOL (thanks for your great job EVOL I hope you won't mind) signature:

Rugby 08 kits location

Every team is here, including licenced world cup teams.

Hope this can help William and Fa'atau82 ;)

Hi Fa'atau82. I've made Argentina Home and World Cup kits, but i need help with the back to finish it. Can you help me with the new adidas numbers? Anyway i'll try to replaces it with the Crusaders or Blues away kits numbers and change the color to black. But it's a long work!
This is my post: http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27989
Cheers.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Fiji home and away, Romania home and away, Tonga home, Georgia home and Samoa home and away now available from the download links on the frontpage of my site, http://rugby06mod.moonfruit.com/

Please note, 1-22 numbers will be added to kitbacks at a later date. Most kits have no numbers, or the same number for the moment. This is a work in progress.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Fiji home and away, Romania home and away, Tonga home, Georgia home and Samoa home and away now available from the download links on the frontpage of my site, http://rugby06mod.moonfruit.com/

Please note, 1-22 numbers will be added to kitbacks at a later date. Most kits have no numbers, or the same number for the moment. This is a work in progress.
[/b]

Good kits.. fiji link dont work

Apparently, the site doesn't work with Firefox. Try it with Internet Explorer and you should be ok.

Moonfruit is a good program for making sites, but it does have major issues with firefox and no doubt countless other browsers. Try it in IE. I might add that to the site if it is a problem.

I don't use firefox, just AOL and IE and it works fine. Apologises for the Andy Farrell-like performance of my site.

can u put blank templates for fijis number and romania coz they all have number 10 for fiji and 7 for romania, so we could edit our own kit backs? cheers

can u put blank templates for fijis number and romania coz they all have number 10 for fiji and 7 for romania, so we could edit our own kit backs? cheers [/b]

I will be doing 1-22 numbers for kitbacks very soon. I wanted to test out the graphics first and hadn't had time to make all 22 kitbacks for each team, but it won't take that long.

Other than that, what do you think of the kits? I don't know what Fiji's away kit looks like, so i made my own.

okie dok, there good quality, also i edited them and put the world cup logos on um aswell for 08 aswell as the plain ones for friendlys and they look good on both, tongas kit and samoas is nice, gegorgias a bit plain.. dont they have any ads on there shirt even liek kukri or something? but all in all great job

It is hard to find photos of some of the kits to know who the sponsors are.

Tonga are firepower, samoa are sifa.ws or synapse, fiji are fmf, romania are orange, georgia have something called sky76 or something.

I now know that romania's kit maker is not called nelta, but thats what it looked like in the photos i had.

These are not the completed kits. They will be revised after the RWC.

People started asking when they were going to be released so i released what i had made.

Design is the same then, just the logo update is needed. Cheers for that guys :)

Will be making the classic 'legends' jerseys very soon.

Latest posts