• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First Trailer for RWC 2011 - NOW LIVE!

So happy d trailer is out.... Now I don't have to WASTE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most overrated game ever

Japan,Samoa,Tonga all looked unlicensed in the trailer and i'm guessing Fiji too,I not buying this game i may hire it at some stage tho,but i had expected more from H.B.

think it looks fine, and it was £32 if you pre ordered so not a bad price. got a feeling rc is gonna be around the £50 when you look at some of its pricing. so its not really a waste of money when it looks like its gonna play well. Both these games are gonna be great and until we know when RC will actually be realsed (probably a while in the UK from the rumours) this will definatly do.

think it looks fine, and it was £32 if you pre ordered so not a bad price. got a feeling rc is gonna be around the £50 when you look at some of its pricing. so its not really a waste of money when it looks like its gonna play well. Both these games are gonna be great and until we know when RC will actually be realsed (probably a while in the UK from the rumours) this will definatly do.

Hey buddy....http://www.gamestop.co.uk/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge

South African license's should have been given to Sidhe and H.B should of got U.S.A.....
Lots of Fans missed out having a full licensed Super Rugby Comp and Tri Nations because H.B got exclusive South African licenses.

"Rugby equivalent to Fifa"-Gamespot
Oh, so a statement quoted in the trailer itself qualifies as a substantive rating and is also deemed justification to refer to the game as the most overrated ever? Please spare me...Apart from the rose-tinted yesteryear lovers of JLR, were Rugby 06 & 08 not deemed the best renditions of rugby in video game form thus far? If so, and if RWC11 plays like those, then the only quatifiable difference that joe public is personally aware of between RC & RWC11 is the amount of content provided - and that is hardly grounds for the serious amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth that goes on here and def does not justify a "most overrated game ever" tag from our learned new forum member with his 2nd only post!

and lots of rugby fans will miss out playing the world cup with the All Blacks/Wallabies

Works both ways....

Hadnt seen that thankyou!!! is that the release date or just a made up one? never heard of gamestop but will defiantly be keeping a good eye on it. 2 of my 3 worries about RC at rest. Now i just hope the gameplay works and its not too unrealistic/easy. Pretty sure i know what to expect from RWC and im happy with that but could be better with their new ruck play will wait and see. (and matches no longer having to end as a draw)

I honestly thought the trailer looked good, really can't wait to play it. Also Gonna buy rc aswell so I can get the best of both games. Can't understand all this moaning and whining tho, graphics look great, gameplay looks great (in my opinion), and we finally get not one, but two rugby games this year!!!!

Give it a chance. Its the gameplay that matters most so how can people comment if they havn't played it yet? Some of the best games don't look too good.

What I'd be looking out for is balanced gameplay. If you can avoid things, like having the same winger scoring tries with every touch then it should be a decent game.

umm dont look at the comments on youtube HB.. its getting slated big time! Graphics are awesome though :p Rugby Challenge anyone?

i found sidhes trailer looked better because of the choice of music and what they showed in there

Seen the Rugby Challenge trailer as well. Looks so much better than the RWC!

I feel sorry for the guys at HB...all the hard work they put in and S**** there thanks:mad:

Guys dont get annoyed with people and defensive if they dont think it looks good, to be honest it just does look alot like an updated 08, but thats fine I really enjoyed the old games. Graphics look ok. My opinion (which I will probably be slated for) is that unless the gameplay on RC is god awful, that will be the better game. Im gonna probably get both though, and great to see Moodos in action.