• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

that pass was clearly backwards chiefsfan :p [/b]

You're joking right?

In response to 'dry your eyes' I wasn't as upset as i thught I would be after the loss. It might of been something to do with the fact that I really didn't expect the ABs to lose any game (let alone against a side who I have yet to see play a good game). The ref screwed us over but I don't really care as i know the ABs are by far the better team.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Australia and New Zealand, the two best teams in the world beaten down by average Northern Hemisphere joes. [/b]
Surely you mean, Australia and New Zealand, average Southern Hemisphere joes, beaten down by two of the best teams in the world.
[/b][/quote]

Ahh, no that's not what I meant. I mean they were the two teams who were sure bets to win this competition, yet a couple of arsey performances (by average teams on the lead up) beat them down. Understand? What's an Irish man got to be proud of anyway? Did you make the knock outs? [/b][/quote]

I'm choked to hear that. Take it like a choke I mean...man...man!

rofl choking my ass off!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> my highlight was an awesome little pass that put michalak into space and set up a brilliant french try!

:p [/b]

You mean the forward-a-metre one?
[/b][/quote]

You bet me to it. [/b][/quote]

yup - highlight of the world cup for me so far!

Cup rugby is painful and brilliant.

Teh Mite, Saints fan webby, Prestwick and the others should be choking on their faithlessness.

Allez les Bleus versus Swing Low ... hurry with the curry back home: these boys can do it. Only a RWC win will taste sweeter than Aus and NZ being sent home. So, may the more talented team win.

And Ireland could have been in the mix! Slack muscled Idiots.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Australia and New Zealand, the two best teams in the world beaten down by average Northern Hemisphere joes. [/b]
Surely you mean, Australia and New Zealand, average Southern Hemisphere joes, beaten down by two of the best teams in the world.
[/b][/quote]

Ahh, no that's not what I meant. I mean they were the two teams who were sure bets to win this competition, yet a couple of arsey performances (by average teams on the lead up) beat them down. Understand? What's an Irish man got to be proud of anyway? Did you make the knock outs?
[/b][/quote]
As an irishman i can say we were not good enough to win the world cup, why can't you arrogant kiwis admit it?
You don't have a divine right to win the world cup, if France are an average team, what does that make you deluded losers? I can't believe the way the New Zealanders are bleating on about the game today. Hard luck boys, hopefully the northern hemisphere won't be so average in NZ in 2011.

Cup rugby is painful and brilliant.

Teh Mite, Saints fan webby, Prestwick and the others should be choking on their faithlessness.

Allez les Bleus versus Swing Low ... hurry with the curry back home: these boys can do it. Only a RWC win will taste sweeter than Aus and NZ being sent home. So, may the more talented team win.

And Ireland could have been in the mix! Slack muscled Idiots.

[/b]

I lol'ed mate....lol'ed :lol: and choked!

At least New Zealand is consistently the best team in the world, they just cant seem to get it at World Cup year, but we dont need a cup in our cabinet to prove that we are the best in the world.

Yes you do. Because you just seem to flop when it actually matters.

In theory, Australia didn't need the Ashes to prove that they were the best Cricket team in the world...but it bloody well helped to have it to back their cause :p

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Ahh, no that's not what I meant. I mean they were the two teams who were sure bets to win this competition, yet a couple of arsey performances (by average teams on the lead up) beat them down. Understand? What's an Irish man got to be proud of anyway? Did you make the knock outs?
[/b][/quote]
As an irishman i can say we were not good enough to win the world cup, why can't you arrogant kiwis admit it?
You don't have a divine right to win the world cup, if France are an average team, what does that make you deluded losers? I can't believe the way the New Zealanders are bleating on about the game today. Hard luck boys, hopefully the northern hemisphere won't be so average in NZ in 2011.
[/b][/quote]

Ahhh, because we are good enough to win the world cup maybe? Even you know that, the thing is though... we choked yet again, I'll admit it. I'm not being a prick or anything, I'm gonna be hurting bad for a while mate. Also, I seriously believed Ireland had a great chance this year, so just chillax there buddy, I'm not degrading you in anyway. Because I'm a Kiwi you ultimately think I'm a one eyed arrogant twat. But no, I have great respect for all teams. I just really thought this was our year, and I bet most did.

Look at the Soccer (sorry, Football) WC. Italy won and yet no one thinks they're best in the world.

At least New Zealand is consistently the best team in the world, they just cant seem to get it at World Cup year, but we dont need a cup in our cabinet to prove that we are the best in the world. [/b]

You're sort of contradicting EVERY SINGLE KIWI that has ever graced this Rugby Forum.
:lol:

Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

respect to you mate but at the end of the day your not as good as you think you are, don't take it personally, but the all-blacks whip themselves into this frenzy that your invincible on the rugby pitch, and you can't hack it when you lose and you start coming out with ludicrous excuses why you lost. you just weren't good enough.
Ahhh, because we are good enough to win the world cup maybe? Even you know that, the thing is though... we choked yet again, I'll admit it. I'm not being a prick or anything, I'm gonna be hurting bad for a while mate. Also, I seriously believed Ireland had a great chance this year, so just chillax there buddy, I'm not degrading you in anyway. Because I'm a Kiwi you ultimately think I'm a one eyed arrogant twat. But no, I have great respect for all teams. I just really thought this was our year, and I bet most did.
[/b][/quote]

At least New Zealand is consistently the best team in the world, they just cant seem to get it at World Cup year, but we dont need a cup in our cabinet to prove that we are the best in the world.
[/b]

You are the friendly games world champion. :bana:

Too many PI's in the team. Can't handle the pressure. Luke McAllister!! What the f*** was that!!! You're even worse than the bloody islanders. Don't bother slagging me off as this is my last ever post on this forum. Au revoir.

<div class='quotemain'> Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.

[/b]

Careful...you might choke on your beer.
[/b][/quote]

f*** your a c***. Got anything better to do? Your team won, you shouldn't be on here with us Kiwis/Aussies drowning our sorrows.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

You are the friendly games world champion. :bana:
[/b][/quote]

What?? I mean...... WHAT??!?!?! So, every game bar the world cup is a friendly? Right - e - o then mate.... :wacko:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Any Kiwis in sydney want to get on the drink? It's nearly noon, and none too early.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

f*** your a c***. Got anything better to do? Your team won, you shouldn't be on here with us Kiwis/Aussies drowning our sorrows. [/b][/quote]

Nope. It is 2am, I have had to endure over four years of endless joshing from various Southern Hemisphere fans so I am making hay while the sun (or indeed moon) shines good sir!

Oh, and careful now, people do choke when drinking and eating their favourite food :D

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

f*** your a c***. Got anything better to do? Your team won, you shouldn't be on here with us Kiwis/Aussies drowning our sorrows. [/b][/quote]

Nope. It is 2am, I have had to endure over four years of endless joshing from various Southern Hemisphere fans so I am making hay while the sun (or indeed moon) shines good sir!

Oh, and careful now, people do choke when drinking and eating their favourite food :D
[/b][/quote]

2am wow! You really are quite pathetic. Then again... days like these don't come around often so you better enjoy every minute of it. And to think I was cheering for England against the Aussies.....

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

f*** your a c***. Got anything better to do? Your team won, you shouldn't be on here with us Kiwis/Aussies drowning our sorrows.[/b][/quote]

Mate, take it on the chin. SURELY you expected a response like this - especially after the hype you guys set up for yourselves.
If you were quietly confident and modest throughout the build up, trust me, you wouldn't be having this barrage of abuse.
But that's the way the cookie crumbles when you're no.1 in the world and a sub-par England get further than you in the RWC.