Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Nicolaas

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Who do you think is the best scrumhalf in the world? I personally think genia is a bit overrated (i'm not being biased) so i'm going for hougaard.

I don't think Hougaard - he hasn't done much at international level. Genia was top class early last year, and the end of 2010. du Preez was similar. Now there aren't any stand out, in form half backs in the Tri Nations.

Phillips was magnificent for the Ospreys and Yachvilli wasn't great for France in the 6 nations so...

Great is a bit strong, especially for the past few years.

"Carried by the 14 players around him" is more appropriate...

Although to be fair he did say "For Ospresys". Which is a lie because they've all been **** at the Ospreys.

Says it all that Weepu was candidate for player of the year last year really

Pienaar's surely got to be a contender! Not just after todays performances but the whole HC campaign. He's like Yachvilli but with a running game! If Meyer can't get Du Preez back then i wonder who'll start out of Hougaard and Pienaar.

Pienaar's surely got to be a contender! Not just after todays performances but the whole HC campaign. He's like Yachvilli but with a running game! If Meyer can't get Du Preez back then i wonder who'll start out of Hougaard and Pienaar.
Not for international performances.

Latest posts