• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

https://yourcountdown.to/game-of-thrones

More relevant now. Anyone staying up to 2am Monday for the first episode? At least 2nd episode we'll have the bank holiday Easter Monday to stay up and watch it.
Not the first episode almost certainly the finale, the first episode something cool will happen possibly a major character dying but reality is the first 2-3 will be final positioning of chess pieces.

Not the first episode almost certainly the finale, the first episode something cool will happen possibly a major character dying but reality is the first 2-3 will be final positioning of chess pieces.

Well there are only 6 episodes, so it better position things pretty damn quickly.;).

Episode lengths confirmed by HBO https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26788332/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-length-hbo/

So first two will be approx an hour long and remaining 4 an hour and 20mins.

Last edited:
For those needing a recap of the first 7 seasons. Can't believe it's been 2 years since the last season. The last one has a lot to live up to.

Just finished the Door on the rewatch. Really incredible by Martin.

Obviously totally impractical but I wish Benjen/Coldhands had the Great Elk from the books.

If episodes get leaked online before they're aired then don't discuss here

Just to reiterate from the OP - this thread is for up to and including the latest televised episode.

Leaked episodes, leaked scripts etc. - don't bring that evil round here!

Just to reiterate from the OP - this thread is for up to and including the latest televised episode.

Leaked episodes, leaked scripts etc. - don't bring that evil round here!
Cant be to careful these days, thread unwatched :)

I'll have to wait for downloads(illegal) to see season 8, so don't mind spoilers....I just wanna know, am I gonna see the blonde's booty again?????

Good episode!

Agree on it moving along very quickly - not necessarily rushed but definitely a mile a minute.

That Umber lad scared the **** out of me haha

Good episode!

Agree on it moving along very quickly - not necessarily rushed but definitely a mile a minute.

That Umber lad scared the **** out of me haha
When he opened his eyes I was spooked, when he started screaming I absolutely bricked it.

I was surprised by how little the plot actually developed. It's not a complaint, I enjoy all of the character development but I just can't see how they're going to fit in everything else into 5 episodes and still make it satisfactory.

Also I would've happily seen the CGI budget used for the dragon scene spent on elephants instead.

Loved Arya and Jon's reunion.

Latest posts