• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game's Official 100 Greatest games of all Time.

I think we should have our own TRF top <strike>ten</strike> twenty games of all time list... Does anyone agree with me? >.>[/b]

Not bad. Could cause some conflict. . . But sweet. I'm in!
[/b]
Twenty now, eh? I think we'll need to get some more people to agree. The system would be something like:

1. - 20 pts..
2. - 19 pts..
3. - 18 pts..

etc... So guys, what shall we have, a top TEN, or top TWENTY list?

I think we should have our own TRF top ten games of all time list... Does anyone agree with me? >.>[/b]
None of you would vote for Panzer Dragoon Saga, let alone for number one, so any list would immediately be WRONG.

I thought so cant blame a guy for trying. Plus no one would vote for FF2/4 as the greatest RPG of all time. Yeah thats right I said it *****.

For an all time number one, i would say either Shadow of the Colossus, or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. (Because Final Fantasy seems hated...). But i think we should also make it time frames. Like 80's 90's and 2000's.

I played every Mario Game there is, but i can't say it was better than Bioshock or something like that. It's not comparable. At least i don't think it is...

<div class='quotemain'>
I think we should have our own TRF top <strike>ten</strike> twenty games of all time list... Does anyone agree with me? >.>[/b]

Not bad. Could cause some conflict. . . But sweet. I'm in!
[/b]
Twenty now, eh? I think we'll need to get some more people to agree. The system would be something like:

1. - 20 pts..
2. - 19 pts..
3. - 18 pts..

etc... So guys, what shall we have, a top TEN, or top TWENTY list?
[/b][/quote]
This should be fun! I'd say 20 but I think the last 5 would just be in alphabetical order with 1 vote each. So I'm going with top 10.

I agree...a top 10 would be more interesting and it's easier to think of 10 games anyway. :p Then it's settled!

Surely Paperboy would be a shoe-in? Paganitzu should have a bit of a say as well. Heck, while I'm at it, I'll throw Chip's Challenge in to the mix!!!

Snake, Rattle and Role? Marble Madness? Tetris? Fantasy World Dizzy? Shining Force? Mega Man? Street Fighter?

Snake, Rattle and Role? Marble Madness? Tetris? Fantasy World Dizzy? Shining Force? Mega Man? Street Fighter? [/b]
Tetris and street fighter fo sure!

While I'm thinking of it, all the Commander Keen ***les should be included as well as Quest!!!

Damn, a top 20 DOS game list would have me quite content.

Snake, Rattle and Role? Marble Madness? Tetris? Fantasy World Dizzy? Shining Force? Mega Man? Street Fighter?

[/b]

See this is my problem... Sure these games were brilliant, but only because we had nothing else to play. If someone came to me now and asked me if i would rather play Tetris than Portal, i would ROFL myself stupid. You cant say these games are the best ever, because you cant compare them.

Donkey Kong 2: Diddy's Kong Quest FTW...

Well, actually, Tetris > Portal.

Portal you play once and it's done forever. Tetris is different every time.

Well, actually, Tetris > Portal.

Portal you play once and it's done forever. Tetris is different every time.
[/b]
I didn't know dropping blocks onto the ground/on top of each other could keep bringing a different and exciting experience every game.... :huh:

<_<

....Portal > Tetris.

In 25 years time, people won't still be playing Portal! ;)
[/b]
The only reason people are still playing Tetris is because it's become a mobile phone game. :D

Just because people are still playing it doesn't make it a better game. >_> I suppose it's the best game ever with Pacman a close second amirite?

D:

I still play Tetris on the gameboy. Admittedly its the only time I ever pull out the gameboy, but its testimony to how bloody good the game is.

I play it on the old 386/486 that runs dos as well.

Regardless of mobile phones, it will still be played on the old formats because that's where the real fun lies for so many of us.

Whats the low down on Ninja Gaiden II? Anyone recommend it? Looks like a lot of fun can be had ******* around on it.

Latest posts