• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game's Official 100 Greatest games of all Time.

I must be the only one who finds Final Fantasy less exciting then an excel spreadsheet. [/b]

I don't like the franchise but for different reasons.

Tried to play FF8 on the PC and was put off by how awful a console conversion it was. It used MIDI tracks and on a PC they'd tend to play over the FMV sequences and sound like two demented Bosnian amputees trying to play on the same piano.

Naturally, I was traumatised for life.

<div class='quotemain'>
Now Mario Kart 64, thats a game. Why isn't that in the top ten?!
[/b]

Heeeeeeelllllllllll yeah....

My mate has a Nin-64 and we always play Mario Kart and even have a leaderboard for tournaments we play. It's a timeless classic that's for sure. [/b][/quote]

YOU! ME! WARIO STADIUM! NO BOOSTS TO GET OVER THE WALLS!

Me and my flatmates at Uni went to the 2nd hand shop to get an N64 and a copy of Mariokart 64 and that was the only game we played all year. Genius. We even had a whiteboard for the number of multiplayer wins each of us had notched up.

<div class='quotemain'> I must be the only one who finds Final Fantasy less exciting then an excel spreadsheet. [/b]

I don't like the franchise but for different reasons.

Tried to play FF8 on the PC and was put off by how awful a console conversion it was. It used MIDI tracks and on a PC they'd tend to play over the FMV sequences and sound like two demented Bosnian amputees trying to play on the same piano.

Naturally, I was traumatised for life.

<div class='quotemain'>
Now Mario Kart 64, thats a game. Why isn't that in the top ten?!
[/b]

Heeeeeeelllllllllll yeah....

My mate has a Nin-64 and we always play Mario Kart and even have a leaderboard for tournaments we play. It's a timeless classic that's for sure. [/b][/quote]

YOU! ME! WARIO STADIUM! NO BOOSTS TO GET OVER THE WALLS!

Me and my flatmates at Uni went to the 2nd hand shop to get an N64 and a copy of Mariokart 64 and that was the only game we played all year. Genius. We even had a whiteboard for the number of multiplayer wins each of us had notched up.
[/b][/quote]

:lol: Sounds EXACTLY what we do, right down to the whiteboard leader table.
No flat is complete without a Nin-64 and a copy of Mario Kart 64, it's a known fact.

I thought so cant blame a guy for trying. Plus no one would vote for FF2/4 as the greatest RPG of all time. Yeah thats right I said it *****.[/b]
That's because FFV is the greatest RPG of all time. Isn't FF4 about that stupid dark knight who turns into a super homosexual light knight who's sword is weak as **** compared to his bad ass dark knight sword?
Just because people are still playing it doesn't make it a better game. >_> I suppose it's the best game ever with Pacman a close second amirite? [/b]
Okay, so the black and white movies of the past are obviously not good as they didn't have colour in the olden days. Hancock > Citizen Kane?

You just got pwned my friend. :D

<div class='quotemain'>
Just because people are still playing it doesn't make it a better game. >_> I suppose it's the best game ever with Pacman a close second amirite? [/b]
Okay, so the black and white movies of the past are obviously not good as they didn't have colour in the olden days. Hancock > Citizen Kane?

You just got pwned my friend. :D
[/b][/quote]
Ocarina of Time > Tetris. In fact: Half Life 2 > Tetris.

Since we're talking about movies: The Shawshank Redemption > Citizen Kane.

Oh and while we're at it: my opinion > yours.

:D

Latest posts