• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Getting Judgement

I did exactly that... just thought it's part of a moderator's job to it like they used to do it the last 2 weeks and entire of last year...

Maybe I just didn't get the memo that things changed...

#procrastinationisawesome

Just bare in mind the mods don't get paid for the work they do.

Well, at least not in the conventional sense.

My inside source tells me they acquire annual favours of a sexual nature which are redeemable at a certain address a little bit north of London.

Mmmm I live a little bit North of London. I don't think I want positive feedback that much though!

I remember when I was a water boy. Know what happened then? I became a Hall of Famer. How? Because I'm the man. People can neg rep me as much as they want, I'm a Hall of Famer! I take that sh*t in my stride. Know why? Take a guess. big ginger 8 wants to neg rep me?! He has the nerve to neg rep me?! Does he know who I am?!?! People love and respect me! I'm a Hall of Famer. He's making substitude appearances ffs. So what if I won sh*t all at the TRFies last time around? I won two and three the years before. I'm the Meryl Streep of this forum, even when I don't win I'm in the running cause I offer consistant quality all year around.

In this forum we take rep extremely seriously. You have to earn it by being a role model. You don't just ask for it. Take me for example. In this forum, people look up to me. They see me as a shining example of what they can be. The voice of integrity. If we're honest, most don't have what it takes to be me, but as long as they try their hardest, then that's all we can ask for. I personally try my hardest to be myself and then try even harder, but most can't give that 200% that I give.

I know well who you are, it's why you have a username. No one on this earth is infallible.:p

I know well who you are, it's why you have a username. No one on this earth is infallible.:p

Clearly you've never met Nick. It's like taking the rugged good looks of a young Harrison Ford, the wit and charm of Groucho Marx and mixing them with the aerial ability of Rob Kearney.

Rep the mods if you want things. Good rule of thumb.
Most S15 match threads are up now, I just cannot add vBookie.

Clearly you've never met Nick. It's like taking the rugged good looks of a young Harrison Ford, the wit and charm of Groucho Marx and mixing them with the aerial ability of Rob Kearney.

I've the looks of Ryan Reynolds, the voice of Morgan Freeman, the dignity of Michael Caine (while playing Alfred), the guitar playing skills of Angus Young, the wit of Chandler Bing, the brains of Sherlock Holmes and the integrity of Superman. Doesn't make me perfect.

Sherlock Holmes didn't know that the Earth orbited the sun. You must be way smart.

It's not important. Every other miniscule detail is noticed.

Incorrect. A list of Holmes' skills:
  1. Knowledge of Literature – nil.
  2. Knowledge of Philosophy – nil.
  3. Knowledge of Astronomy – nil.
  4. Knowledge of Politics – Feeble.
  5. Knowledge of Botany – Variable. Well up in belladonna, opium and poisons generally. Knows nothing of practical gardening.
  6. Knowledge of Geology – Practical, but limited. Tells at a glance different soils from each other. After walks, has shown me splashes upon his trousers, and told me by their colour and consistence in what part of London he had received them.
  7. Knowledge of Chemistry – Profound.
  8. Knowledge of Anatomy – Accurate, but unsystematic.
  9. Knowledge of Sensational Literature – Immense. He appears to know every detail of every horror perpetrated in the century.
  10. Plays the violin well.
  11. Is an expert singlestick player, boxer and swordsman.
  12. Has a good practical knowledge of British law.

Incorrect. A list of Holmes' skills:
  1. Knowledge of Literature â€" nil.
  2. Knowledge of Philosophy â€" nil.
  3. Knowledge of Astronomy â€" nil.
  4. Knowledge of Politics â€" Feeble.
  5. Knowledge of Botany â€" Variable. Well up in belladonna, opium and poisons generally. Knows nothing of practical gardening.
  6. Knowledge of Geology â€" Practical, but limited. Tells at a glance different soils from each other. After walks, has shown me splashes upon his trousers, and told me by their colour and consistence in what part of London he had received them.
  7. Knowledge of Chemistry â€" Profound.
  8. Knowledge of Anatomy â€" Accurate, but unsystematic.
  9. Knowledge of Sensational Literature â€" Immense. He appears to know every detail of every horror perpetrated in the century.
  10. Plays the violin well.
  11. Is an expert singlestick player, boxer and swordsman.
  12. Has a good practical knowledge of British law.

Nice copy and pasting. ;)What else do you need to know? Anyway said brains not knowledge, would have said an intellect greater than Hannibal Lecter but that would have just been bragging.:D

Well I wasn't going to go get a copy of A study in Scarlet to type the bloody thing out was I?

Well I wasn't going to go get a copy of A study in Scarlet to type the bloody thing out was I?

You have to be dedicated. I'm disappointed. Felt sure you'd say something about Reynolds with Freemans voice been a bit weird.

Last edited:

Latest posts