• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

graphics and gameplay

I can almost guarantee that the All Blacks and the Wallabies WILL be left out due to HES having "exclusive" rights to both teams... with that being said, I'm sure that New Zealand and Australia will feature in the game.

Good graphics are a must! I can't take RRL seriously as it looks worse than Rugby 06! but i'm not expecting the game to look like Fifa 11 or Madden 11, but it does need to be a great leap forward from Rugby 08. Something i'd like to see alot more of would be individual player animations were props move like props and winger move like wingers, instead of just having fast and slow players...
Gameplay is a must though (especially since there there are already some big licenses missing...) At the end of the day the best games need good gameplay, so lets hope they both get it right! :D

Totally agree I think it's gonna be be somewhat of the oldschool PES vs. FIFA thing. FIFA (Rugby Challenge) having the licences and money and what not, and PES (2012) having experience and gameplay to back it all up. Hopefully they both have awesome graphics. As most of us have seen Rockococ's likeness for RC which is pretty good so hopefully 2012 will be as good or better

Yeah, RC is looking pretty sharp, and it has licenses too... Let's just hope that they have the gameplay to bring it all together... I really hope that they go in a completely different direction from their previous rugby league ***les.
not that there is anything really bad about them it's just that rugby has such a different feel to league

Latest posts