• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12 2014/15: Final (Glasgow Warriors vs Munster)

I literally cannot pick between them. I previously said Glasgow by the smallest of margins, but that i may change my mind when i see the lineups. I have. I am going to go with a draw, not that i think it will actually be one but I feel like momentum is with Glasgow, as is the motivation to create history, but then i look at the squads and i feel Munster have significantly more game changers. Glasgow have the stronger defense, but possibly less potency in attack. Munster will need to play 80 minutes of good rugby to win, as they struggled against a revitalized Ospreys after a poor showing from them in the first half. POC's last game with Munster, but did they already have their big hurrah at home?

Evens.

I have a feeling it could be Matawalu could have a crucial part to play.

Excited for this!

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know why the Captains of both sides are on the bench?

I heartily approve of Sky's use of 'Rise' as the song for their promo.

What an exciting opening 5 minutes. Come on Munster!!

What a start! recommend anyone not watching this to do so immediately

- - - Updated - - -

great tackle

- - - Updated - - -

Great Try!

Glasgow have some pace. Wonder how long they can keep it up. Keatley is so average.

Great start from Glasgow. Glasgow need to avoid the arm wrestle today, like it was the plague. Keep using their wide game like this and it could be a good night for them!

Exciting stuff.

Poor start from Munster already. God help POC. Hope they win for his sake. JJ should be starting.

Scrummaging has been a positive for Irish sides recently.

Glasgow can say thank you Ian Keatley for that try. His kicking is so bad.

Outstanding attacking rugby from Glasgow. Yes a poor kick from Munster, but the offload made that try. Fantastic finish in a tight space.

Difficult to see that's not the game. Munster don't have enough weapons to comeback. I think it's worth risking bringing on JO'D, JJ and RO'M for Zebo.

Glasgow looking like a team just having fun playing. Shame Zebo is on the other team, he'd flourish in a team like Glasgow.

The offloading out of tackle and from the Ruck is brilliant by Glasgow tonight. Looks like very little pressure being put on them by the muster defence