• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12 2014/15: Final (Glasgow Warriors vs Munster)

Maybe but they'll go back in for half time and it could swing back to Glasgow after that. Doesn't guarantee a momentum swing for longer than 3 minutes.

Obviously it's no guarantee, but if that wasn't given I would not give Munster a chance 20 points down at half time.

Also anyone notice how little the Scottish commentary mention Munster? A bit annoying, but expected on alba I guess.

Sky commentary has Barnes. They are also focused on Glasgow's play at the moment. Rightly so!

Not writing Munster off. If there is ever a team to make a comeback it's Munster. Keatly has been poor.

Also anyone notice how little the Scottish commentary mention Munster? A bit annoying, but expected on alba I guess.

I am not sure that is relevan as Glasgow hav destroyed them........brillian fist half from Glasgow and survuival is the name of the game in the second and they are doing that so well!!

Delighted for Glasgow. Really positive rugby from them as always. Munster weren't at their formidable best, but then they just couldn't handle the Glasgow attack!

Townsend stock has gone up considerably after this season. Perhaps he could have some involvement in the next Lions tour?

Cracking performance by Glasgow. Really strong defence, and that Fijian winger is a bit of a monster.

I am not sure that is relevan as Glasgow hav destroyed them........brillian fist half from Glasgow and survuival is the name of the game in the second and they are doing that so well!!

As I said, it was expected I just wanted to hear about how they thought Munster could muster a comeback, instead of them saying 'Glasgow have been brilliant' 4 times a minute. No huge deal though, just thought it was worth asking if anyone else felt the same, evidently not.
Second half was more impartial anyway as Munster got back into it a bit more.

As you say, Glasgow we're superb. Really glad they have got their first ***le, well deserved!

Well done Glasgow. Well deserved ***le. Its good for the league and good for Scottish rugby that they won it.

Munster were well beaten and the game summed up their season. When plan A doesn't work we're fcuked. :p

Glasgow far better on the day and throughout the season well deserved and good for the pro12 as a whole. Keatley was pretty far below required standard, and in generally Munster's loose kicking killed them.

Glasgow far better on the day and throughout the season well deserved and good for the pro12 as a whole. Keatley was pretty far below required standard, and in generally Munster's loose kicking killed them.

We just never clicked on anything. Were very lethargic out there and score showed it.

Only was avaliable to watch the first half off yesterdays game, I really could not believe how easy it looked for Glasgow, Everyone on the pitch even for Munster was super up for it. Nakarawa i questioned why he started over Kellock, Now i see why what a game he's played out off his skin yesterday, from both sides it fair to say we have seen a cracking game, As much i'd loved to see Edinburgh to get here, I'm still really proud for Glasgow for being the first Scottish team to win the pro 12, As i really felt this was Glasgow's only chance and they took it. Congratulations Glasgow!, well deserved winners, you've made Scotland proud!.

Good for the league if nothing else. Also a fair reward for what Glasgow have been doing for the last couple of seasons. Good stuff.

Only was avaliable to watch the first half off yesterdays game, I really could not believe how easy it looked for Glasgow, Everyone on the pitch even for Munster was super up for it. Nakarawa i questioned why he started over Kellock, Now i see why what a game he's played out off his skin yesterday, from both sides it fair to say we have seen a cracking game, As much i'd loved to see Edinburgh to get here, I'm still really proud for Glasgow for being the first Scottish team to win the pro 12, As i really felt this was Glasgow's only chance and they took it. Congratulations Glasgow!, well deserved winners, you've made Scotland proud!.

Don't forget there's now a decent shout for Mr. Vernon to be playing centre for Scotland!

Easy one for Glasgow I think
Maybe you were right afterall ;). But i do feel really sorry for Munster, They got so far to just miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget there's now a decent shout for Mr. Vernon to be playing centre for Scotland!
well, with Bennett, Dunbar and Scott out for the summer tests, Would love to see Horne and Vernon be the centre partnership for Scotland

btw, not seen you around, welcome to the forum!, I seen some off your posts earlier with a Scottish flag and now you have a hong kong flag, so are you from Scotland or Hong Kong ?.

Maybe you were right afterall ;). But i do feel really sorry for Munster, They got so far to just miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

well, with Bennett, Dunbar and Scott out for the summer tests, Would love to see Horne and Vernon be the centre partnership for Scotland

btw, not seen you around, welcome to the forum!, I seen some off your posts earlier with a Scottish flag and now you have a hong kong flag, so are you from Scotland or Hong Kong ?.

When I said I was half joking half serious. Having watched lads in training you could tell things were bit flat and we missed guys like Murray. But fact is Glasgow turned up and did the job. It was 1 of those days we missed sloppy tackles, guys knocked on easy and we just weren't tuned in. At same time most of what Glasgow tried came off.

Born in Hong Kong to Scottish and English parents but now live in Scotland. So sort of support all three, although I tend to support the underdog (no prizes for guessing who that is).

Vernon is good I'm just worried he won't bring enough to the international stage. We've finally got some really good attacking wingers and Hogg and they need to be brought it. He'd need to work on his handling a bit for me.

Born in Hong Kong to Scottish and English parents but now live in Scotland. So sort of support all three, although I tend to support the underdog (no prizes for guessing who that is).

Vernon is good I'm just worried he won't bring enough to the international stage. We've finally got some really good attacking wingers and Hogg and they need to be brought it. He'd need to work on his handling a bit for me.
ok, must be horrible when your watching the Calcutta cup with your parents;).

Last edited: