• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12 2014/15: Round 5

McGrath being out and Kearney possibly not being able to get on makes me a lot more worried about this.

EDIT: I'm really delighted that with an injury free run in the first side Ryan finally seems to be delivering.

Last edited:
I feel the referee is letting a lot go at the breakdown in the Mun Len game. In saying that, he is being consistent in doing so and it is making it a bit of a frantic game!

We are not doing enough to stop Munster.

They're playing with a lot of pashun.

EDIT: Aw ****.

Last edited:
Well the intensity from Munster is a completely different level so far! Relentless.

Great 1st half here. Leinster F**ked up naming dummy team. We knew all week McGrath was out and Kearney crocked. Our back row are on fire and Keatley playing superbly (his kicking still iffy).
McFadden passed me going off and looking briefly it looks like broken leg.

I was gonna stick a fiver on Munster but bottled it, haha!

Good game so far. Ryan looks really good for Leinster, but the rest....not so much.

I know we winning too lads but for both sides the ref has been superb. Very sensible and consistent.

Gotta score now, come on.

EDIT: Yes Fanning, good time to get your first try of the season.

Those two yellow cards could turn this game on its head. Really nice finish from Fanning. He's a monster compared to Zebo!

Those two yellow cards could turn this game on its head. Really nice finish from Fanning. He's a monster compared to Zebo!

Not enough time I think.

EDIT: 10 minutes now to get a converted try and another score.

How are you feeling about the ref at this stage mm?

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone out there looks out on their feet. Anything could happen it seems

EDIT: Mick McGrath has dropped a lot of balls tonight.

Well of course they'll give away a penalty to slow that down.

Last edited:
Well Leinster's dominance in the scrum was built on well in the second half and it took the sting out of Munster completely. Eventually their discipline became very poor after the first scrum yellow and Leinster started to find some space/points. Four yellow cards in a quarter of the game is pretty impressive.

Woohoo not bad to win playing last 27mins with 14 men or less.

Now that nerves have came back I can say great game. Most of yellows were correct so can't really argue but serious work.
POC came alive again. Murray got MOTM and showed why he's Ireland's #1 9 but also why Marmion has to be backup.
Our back row was massive. Copeland finally got his taste of interprovincial rugby and delivered. Stander is just getting better and better. TOD was back to his form and POM still fired up.
Keatley has issues with hip that harm kicking slightly but his open play was brilliant.
Archer gets a lot of stick but him and Cronin (after first 10) were set props by mile tonight although Byrne did well when introduced.
Special mention for Hurley. Just gets on with it and was excellent tonight.

Last edited:
i actually think this could be glasgow's year

Wayyy too early to tell just yet, only been 4 games! But they have been the best team so far, so all depend if they can keep it up throughout the season and crucially bring it in the play offs.

Wayyy too early to tell just yet, only been 4 games! But they have been the best team so far, so all depend if they can keep it up throughout the season and crucially bring it in the play offs.
well its only a feeling i have i hope glasgow does

Latest posts