• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

hello, I follow kitmaker on fifa07. and I shall like to create kits for rugby 08, I would like to know or to find one kits virgin, to make my own kits.

just a quick yes/no question, do the kit download son the 1st page of this thread work on R08? Cheers

As far as the logos go the 85kb fsh files are logo files (most of them i think)
there are lots of different ones other than these but i haven't played around with them yet

[/b]
can i just ask what program you're using to access this

When i view the site, they work. What exactly is the problem you guys are having?

I'll try and upload them somewhere else if people are having trouble. I assume the browsers you are using do not like moonfruit.

The links work for me the only problem is can they work on Rugby 08 and if so where do I put them? and thankyou for all the hard work for making these kits for everyone

Rugby 06 and rugby 08 from what i understand are pretty much the same system for importing files, and the codes are also the same, unless its teams that are not in 06.. i.e Portugal and Jr AB's.

All you have to do is put the .big and .fsh files (without their folder.. mine dont have folders) in the main directory and that's it. Open the game and the graphics should be there.

Yep I put the files in C:\Program Files\Ea Sports\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 but it's still not working. Thanks anyways I'll just keep trying.

Thanks for all the help I got them working but all the players have the number10 jersey lol.

Yep, because i haven't had time to make 22 kitbacks. I will get round to it, but i know that Uli (the argentina kit guy) has updated some of my kits and that should be sorted soon. I should have time to update them soon.

I figured a kit with same numbers is better than no kit at all. It'd take about 20 minutes to do the remaining kit backs for each team.

Thanks for all the help I got them working but all the players have the number10 jersey lol.
[/b]

How have you solved it?

I've put the files in the main directory and they don't work.

My files are for 06. Most of them seem to have the same filecodes in 08. Some of them don't, but i haven't seem the location codes for 08 yet to know.

My work is for 06 only, with anything that works on 08 .. a bonus.

I assume they just need adjusting with the filecodes.

The best thing to do once all the kits/graphics are made is to make a MegaUpdate patch with everything in it.

Everytime I try to transfer one of the kit files to the C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08\ file I get a message saying that windows does not support the CD-R format please try another disk. What the hell am I doing wrong?

USA is switching to CCC as of June 1, the shirt isn't designed yet, but would you be willing to make up a concept USA CCC shirt in red white and blue?

Latest posts