• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

E

edinburgh_gunner

This is my kit thread. I'll index this first post so you don't have to trawl through lots of pages to find the kit your looking for.

INSTALLING THE KITS

For those that don't know, just drop the files into your main Rugby 06 directory (C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS RUGBY 06\) and enjoy. The bin contains the .fsh file for the jersey front, sleeves, shorts and socks. The .fsh contains the 22 files for the backs (one for each position).

INSTALLING THE KITS ON MODDED XBOX
You need to change the file extention from .fsh to .xsh before importing back into the .big file.

International
Scotland home & change kits

CELTIC LEAGUE
Edinburgh Gunners home and change
Glasgow Warriors Home Kit
Cardiff Blues home and change
Newport Gwent Dragons home and change
Leinster home and change
Munster
Neath Swansea Ospreys home and change
Llanelli Scarelts home
Ulster home and change

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP
Bristol home and change
London Irish home and change
London Wasps home and change

TOP 14
Ensta's Toulouse home and change
Ensta's Biaritz home and change
Ensta's Bourgoinhome and change
Ensta's Castres home and change
Ensta's Perpingan home and change

You guessed it, Edinburgh Gunners next!
edinburgh_home_screen.jpg

Edinburgh Gunners home kit

I'm going to add the logos on to the Llanelli Scarlets, Munster, Leinster and Osprey's kits tomorrow at some point.

wicked, i guess you are from deinburgh then aye :)

good work though, do you have a template some of us can use?

I do, though I can't find a blank white socks that I can use. I'll upload tomorrow. I need sleep now, I'm nackered from training tonight.

They f***ed up. Our home kit had a white collar and the sort of wrong design. The away kit had white shorts. Plus the sponsor was TFG (the one we use when we play in France due to alcohol advertising laws) so I had to change it to The Famous Grouse.

Anyways, mine looks better :p.

Good job Gunner. :bravo:

Looking forward to seeing more updated kits. *Hint hint* ;)

yeh awsome job mate

cant all these kits and mods be compiled into one modification thread and stickied?*hint hint mods*

can i borrow (steal) the template? i may be able to do some lol

maybe

if i can get my skills to work properly

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 15 2006, 09:56 PM
yeh awsome job mate

cant all these kits and mods be compiled into one modification thread and stickied?*hint hint mods*
There already is a mod thread...

Meh, might have a go a merging... Sorry Eddy-my-gun...

I'm trawling through the kit files just now and working out which team is which but I'll get that template uploaded when I can find some socks for the texture...I can't seem to find any that are plain and that don't have a design or logo on them, so I'll probably just draw it myself.

Originally posted by kaftka+Feb 15 2006, 09:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BOKean
@Feb 15 2006, 09:56 PM
yeh awsome job mate

There already is a mod thread...

Meh, might have a go a merging... Sorry Eddy-my-gun... [/b]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd had this thread seperate just so I could get feedback and post screens etc without it all getting mixed up with other stuff. Perhaps this could be stickied as I'm going to be doing alot of kits.

My plans for today (as I'm off school in my girlfriend is in the land of the gadgies - Glasgow):

Add the correct logos for:
Llanelli
Munster
Leinster
Toulouse
Cardiff
Ulster
Perhaps more

and do the texture.

Bugger. Too late.

I had a flawed landing as well... 2/10 right across the board. I'm out of medal contention.

Originally posted by kaftka@Feb 15 2006, 09:05 AM
Bugger. Too late.

I had a flawed landing as well... 2/10 right across the board. I'm out of medal contention.
Hang on, delete this thread so I can start a new modification thread...sticky it and I can update and index the first post with all kits etc cause none of us can be bothered sifting through 20 odd pages of guff to get what we're looking for. If it's indexed then it's easy to find.

Gunner any chance of doing the borders kits for us, i know there not in the EA retarded version of the celtic league! but would be cool

cheers Bud

A :bravo:

Latest posts